Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

3 hours ago, Danger said:

I respectfully disagree with cutting off our nose to spite our face.

Meh.  That’s a false dichotomy.  If people listened from the onset and wore a mask and social distanced, then that is never the choice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Yeah.  The wife and I just had headaches, body aches, and fatigue for four or five days.  Only three days were more than mild IIRC.  Thermometers were out everywhere, so we didn't know if we had fevers.  Never felt hot to the touch, but I usually run in the low 97s, so my temp is low anyway.  Who knows?

Yeah, almost identical to what I experienced except I was insanely tired all day and going to bed and sleeping for 10+ hours (which is well beyond my normal amount). Hopefully your tests were wrong and Rob experiences the same  easy recovery.

8 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

People hate on HCQ b/c use your imagination. They try to denounce it every opportunity they can. Turns out most studies, if you believe them, suggest it's a very helpful treatment for early stages of the virus while being useless late in it's life cycle.

Harvy A. Risch, MD, PHD, Professor of Epidemiology, Yale School of Public Health: https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535

Edited by dtait93
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yeah.  The wife and I just had headaches, body aches, and fatigue for four or five days.  Only three days were more than mild IIRC.  Thermometers were out everywhere, so we didn't know if we had fevers.  Never felt hot to the touch, but I usually run in the low 97s, so my temp is low anyway.  Who knows?

That's pretty much what it's been for me so far with the added nose going back and forth between runny and stuffy.

No fever or cough though

I just started having symptoms yesterday though so it's still early.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Harvy A. Risch, MD, PHD, Professor of Epidemiology, Yale School of Publix Health: https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535

Again, only .05% of me is a conspiracy theorist but if we let politics get in the way of fixing this thing, I'll be ******* pissed beyond all belief..... and do nothing b/c what can I do except be mad? I am toeing a line of discussion here and don't want to cross it so I'll leave it at that. The more I learn about HCQ though, the more frustrated I get.

EDIT: And if all of the sudden things start getting fine in November, I'll become 5% conspiracy theorist.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The 2012 expansion of Medicare being struck down?

Well, preserving it as permissible, and a pass-through to states while expanding Congress’s legislative power, yeah.

The Court was actually right, imo.  It requires a new law or amendment for a significant expansion, and the method for requiring Medicaid expansion was also definitely unconstitutional based on precedent.

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah, almost identical to what I experienced except I was insanely tired all day and going to bed and sleeping for 10+ hours (which is well beyond my normal amount). Hopefully your tests were wrong and Rob experiences the same  easy recovery.

That was pretty much us for the three worst days.  It was pretty much like the mildest flu I've ever had, but with more fatigue.  Doing anything made me exhausted.  But that was the worst of it.  I get migraines way more severe than the headaches I had (though headache medicine actually made them worse), and the body aches were mild too.  A good workout will make me hurt more.

I've heard there can be false negatives, but who knows?  Maybe I just got the flu.

• Like 1

Just now, rob_shadows said:

That's pretty much what it's been for me so far with the added nose going back and forth between runny and stuffy.

No fever or cough though

I just started having symptoms yesterday though so it's still early.

Exactly the same for me w/ the added bonus of what I said about being extremely tired all day. I remember my knee joints were in so much pain for a couple days. Never took ibuprofen b/c of all the stuff I had read about it and making covid worse. In hindsight, I wish I had gotten tested but since my wife was fine, I thought it was just a bunch of nothing.

Hope you get better soon. FWIW, if I did have it, I was fine in a week.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

That was pretty much us for the three worst days.  It was pretty much like the mildest flu I've ever had, but with more fatigue.  Doing anything made me exhausted.  But that was the worst of it.  I get migraines way more severe than the headaches I had (though headache medicine actually made them worse), and the body aches were mild too.  A good workout will make me hurt more.

I've heard there can be false negatives, but who knows?  Maybe I just got the flu.

Seems like too strange of a coincidence..... That would be really late for the flu also b/c I thought you said this happened in like early June.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh.

So @dtait93 are you implying there’s a cure that’s just being covered up?

I'm the one that started this banter so I'll chime in.

Again, I'm .05% conspiracy theorist but it's really frustrating to see so many studies that suggest in early stages, it's very effective but people are trying their best to say "nuh-uh" then provide data taken late in the virus' lifespan to prove their point. It's up to the person to believe what they're reading but this links to every study/article done on the subject and I don't know how to take it.

https://c19study.com/

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Why are you getting in to conspiracy theories?

im just asking a question.

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I’m just sharing what the experts have found

So if it’s guy has all this wonderful data, why isn’t anyone in the world using it, despite large scale testing?

• Like 2