2020 NFL Draft

BZski

1 minute ago, SimbaWho said:

Lol, for who? The guy calming his coaching style or the pro bowl CB?

Long story short, Patricia is new HC. Slay gets beat multiple times in practice. Then praises guy that beat him on social media. Patricia wants to set a tone, calls him out just like BB has done with Brady. Tells him to stop sucking his D. Slay takes that literally and to heart because "guys dont say that to another guy where he's from" as opposed to being a questionable figure of speech. Patricia doesnt realize Slay harbours those feelings until a year later. Patricia apologizes when it is brought to his attention. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Real stretch now calling him Antonio Brown. Especailly cause he played years after the altercation. Grasp your straws. 

No doubt I was overselling the Antonio Brown comparison, but I think If Slay didn’t start going off on social media the Lions would have made him an extension offer.

7 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Real stretch now calling him Antonio Brown. Especailly cause he played years after the altercation. Grasp your straws. 

That does go both ways. Slay played under Patricia for 2 seasons. If it was such an issue he would have forced himself out in 2018 or before 2019 season. 

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

Long story short, Patricia is new HC. Slay gets beat multiple times in practice. Then praises guy that beat him on social media. Patricia wants to set a tone, calls him out just like BB has done with Brady. Tells him to stop sucking his D. Slay takes that literally and to heart because "guys dont say that to another guy where he's from" as opposed to being a questionable figure of speech. Patricia doesnt realize Slay harbours those feelings until a year later. Patricia apologizes when it is brought to his attention. 

God dang it man...

Just whatever. You'll say what you need to, to rationalize what you believe in. I get it. Just avoid voting, please, it's your right, just do the rest of us a favor an avoid it. 

1 minute ago, Michael1976 said:

No doubt I was overselling the Antonio Brown comparison, but I think If Slay didn’t start going off on social media the Lions would have made him an extension offer.

Common, he praised a guy in practice... 

1 minute ago, SimbaWho said:

God dang it man...

Just whatever. You'll say what you need to, to rationalize what you believe in. I get it. Just avoid voting, please, it's your right, just do the rest of us a favor an avoid it. 

No...its just rational, fact based thinking. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

That does go both ways. Slay played under Patricia for 2 seasons. If it was such an issue he would have forced himself out in 2018 or before 2019 season. 

I think he did try to move in the 2019 offseaosn or get paid... It's the conversations they have that we don't get to hear. 

Edited by SimbaWho

2 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

God dang it man...

Thats not even what he was referencing... It was Slay going off on the Diggs trade. At least get up to speed if you are going to comment and tell others they need to look at facts. 

5 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Thats not even what he was referencing... It was Slay going off on the Diggs trade. At least get up to speed if you are going to comment and tell others they need to look at facts. 

Slays contract extension talks were before the Diggs trade. Moron

SO if that's what he's referencing then Slay still should of been paid before that. An doesn't really give credibility to why he wasn't paid. 

I really don't care to do this anymore. I think you're really unintelligent person and reasoning ways to like the Lions so you can somehow enjoy what you see. Kudos to you.

Edited by SimbaWho