JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's really a shame you missed Malfatron's game, because I brought up NY Eve Mafia to nail Rack as scum, so that's wrong. I've already addressed your other points. You and your brother have made up your minds. I'm moving on and politely refraining from engaging with you both for the remainder of the game.

I have not voted you once over the last 3 days.  You lie and try and spin things about me then when I call you out for doing it you want to put, it doesnt work that way.  

On 3/25/2020 at 12:08 PM, MWil23 said:
On 3/25/2020 at 12:06 PM, Dome said:

That doesn’t mean we’re 1/3rd of the way through the day. 

You are being willfully obtuse right now. I’m not sure whether to laugh or get angry.

On 3/25/2020 at 12:14 PM, Dome said:

It’s not being obtuse, it’s just explaining that what you’re saying doesn’t mean what you think it does 

On 3/25/2020 at 12:30 PM, MWil23 said:

12 votes end the day, period. 4 votes is 1/3 of the way there. That's exactly what I'm saying and means just that.

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not scared of anything. I think my play style reflects that. If I die then who cares? You of all people know what unorthodox looks like.

Ive been in scum chat with you and can tell you that is patently false. Liar.

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Biggest things to me is 2 things.  You voted him and he immediately goes to "ok I'll post the list" wtf would he post that?

The second is his lies and spinning.  I think he is trying real hard to save malf for some reason. 

3rd thing.  Mwil jumped at matts like a little puppy going at everything when he red lettered bcb 🤣