JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Pickle “catching me” last game was voting for me briefly, then switching and not voting me at all the rest of the game, then “actually catching” Finn because he couldn’t read his PM. I’m so bad he spotted us 9 kills/mislynches. 

The game before I wrecked scum in Malfatron’s game, but don’t worry, I’m sure he caught me that game too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle “catching me” last game was voting for me briefly, then switching and not voting me at all the rest of the game, then “actually catching” Finn because he couldn’t read his PM. I’m so bad he spotted us 9 kills/mislynches. 

The game before I wrecked scum in Malfatron’s game, but don’t worry, I’m sure he caught me that game too.

Nope. It was me catching you lying and spinning the truth (just like you are now).  You admitting to doing it (just like now) and then I stupidly let you fade into the shadows.  I was **** that game 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nope. It was me catching you lying and spinning the truth (just like you are now).  You admitting to doing it (just like now) and then I stupidly let you fade into the shadows.  I was **** that game 

To be fair, I lie and gambit all the time regardless of alignment. I faked a coronavirus positive test on BCB as Town, faked a lie detector test on SwAg as Town, faked a censor as scum, etc.

Face it, you accuse me of being scum almost every game. 7 of the last 9 games before this I was scum, so I’m sure not surprised by now when you guys accuse me. 

Also, I think you trying to change up your meta due to all the D1 lynches messed with your game a bit last game.

PLAYER LIST:

1. @Dome
2. @Forge
3. @Pickle Rick
4. @daboyle250
5. @ET80
6. @SwoleXmad
7. @MWil23
8. @squire12
9.  @Malfatron
10. @JoshstraDaymus
11. @amac
12. @SwAg
13. @theuntouchable
14. @Matts4313
15. @Counselor
16. @The Orca
17. @biggio7
18. @FinneasGage
19. @kingseanjohn
20. @Whicker
21. @Ragnarok - Superman, JLA Aligned
22. @bcb1213
23. @DingoLadd

Vote Mwil please. He is scum. Here was my original case if anyone needs a refresher

On 3/25/2020 at 12:14 AM, The Orca said:

2 votes on Biggio

Mwil makes the 3rd

This vote count was edited to show the below 

Matts points it out that Mwil is 3rd

Mwil then corrects Blues vote count to show he was 3rd

Then proclaims he isnt a follwer

Squire starts on Xmad

Mwil jumps on 3rd again clearly imo intentional this time to draw the attention away from the first one or as a jokingly easy way to move off of Biggio that had gained some votes already

Squire points it out again

Whicker asks about it

Mwil jokes about it

I vote Mwil

Mwil plays off my vote as it was because he hadnt done his list yet instead of maybe I had an actual reason

So basically I see Mwil being put on the spot as a 3rd voter and then proclaiming he doesnt follow and then wants to show it doesnt phase him and does it again immediately on Xmad

So some early potential connections and oberservations from the above

Mwil=scum

Mwil could be with Biggio

Mwil could be with Xmad

Since that post he has spiralled down an insane amount of lies, contradictions, mispeaking, incoherent answers, and a large amount of dodging direct questions he knows if he answers will make him look even worse

Today he wants me to stop tunneling on him and at the time I hadnt directly pushed him likei had previous days, if at all today. Just made fun of things he said. After he laid back and dissapeared for a bit he comes back on and it's more of the same, just with Pickle now

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

To be fair, I lie and gambit all the time regardless of alignment. I faked a coronavirus positive test on BCB as Town, faked a lie detector test on SwAg as Town, faked a censor as scum, etc.

Face it, you accuse me of being scum almost every game. 7 of the last 9 games before this I was scum, so I’m sure not surprised by now when you guys accuse me. 

Also, I think you trying to change up your meta due to all the D1 lynches messed with your game a bit last game.

1. All of those are night moves.  You lied and tried to som things against me and I caught them just like now. 

2. Stop lying as acum and I will stop accusing you and being right (I wasn't even on this train until YOU lied and spun things)

3. I actually think it was being over the top nice. I think I found a good balance this game and am killing it.

In the post above you try and discredit me by bringing up last game, funny, why would someone need to do that?  Oh I know, when they are scum.