JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It begins.

MWil hops on.  Gives reasoning later on.

No reasoning.

Goes from this..

To this with no additional reasoning.

So why aren't you pushing Swag?

No reasoning.

Bad reasoning.

Dome never followed up on this.

Now is pushing biggio.

No reasoning.

Dumb town.

Why?

No reasoning.

Pickle goes from this...

And this...

To this.  With no reasoning.

What?

Scum

No reasoning.

No reasoning.

And then doesn't vote in the end.

Lots of people gave zero reasoning or thought behind voting biggio.

Counselor and Pickle look the worst because of the turn around with zero explanation.  Dome, Dingo, and touch also don't look great.

Pickle

Please explain how you went from questioning the biggio lych to being eager to hammer it.

You don’t know me very well then

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I bluffed that we were up to the hammer and that I was gonna hammer biggio to see if anyone would do it early.  Its something orca has done before and can be revealing.  Never was I going to vote biggio, why would you think i would?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was making a joke to forge.  He always wants to hammer and responded to me saying I was gonna hammer. So I joked back and said now I got to....referring to that just bc he said what he did I'm gonna have to hammer Biggio before him now.

So you admit that you were in fact going to vote biggio.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

It feels to me like you arent diving in and having fun like you did in the Office.

staying out of things and being lowkey

I want to be correct about you, so anything you could do to comvince me that you are town would be great

Different roles, different goals..... 

also I had those days off and was drinking the entire time, so of course I’m having fun. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I guess I’ve decided to stay. But I’m going to be very cautious with all interactions from here on out. 

Someone catch me up 

Mwil has been getting confused by me wanting to talk about the same topic. He also projected pronouns into my statements that were never there to begin with.