Counselor - 1 - Forge

Mwil - 2 - Matts, Orca

Swag - 1 - bcb

Ragnarok - 1 - Xmad

Xmad - 5 - Squire, Whicker, Mwil, Swag, Counselor

With 22 alive and 22 voting, it's 12 to lynch

@Forge

Black Hawk Down

Really solid player all the way around. You aren't sure whether he, just like our troops in Somalia, win or lose, but you know that it'll be an entertaining and wild ride all the way there, with flashes of greatness, moments of potential misses, but in the end, he's dependable whether Town or Scum.

giphy.gif

(I bet you guys didn't know Tom Hardy was in it)

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

My average caffeine intake is about 500 mg per day with 10mg of taurine and 800 IU of B-12 complexes, which enhance the rate at which caffeine reaches your bloodstream.  And I decided to stop taking caffeine during quarantine, so now I’m in constant pain and barely functional.  I am in withdrawal and it sucks.  Send help

Oh, you want to do Get Help?

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Forge

Black Hawk Down

Really solid player all the way around. You aren't sure whether he, just like our troops in Somalia, win or lose, but you know that it'll be an entertaining and wild ride all the way there, with flashes of greatness, moments of potential misses, but in the end, he's dependable whether Town or Scum.

giphy.gif

(I bet you guys didn't know Tom Hardy was in it)

You are correct, I did not know that

• Like 1

3. @Pickle Rick

The Last Samurai

Great movie, extremely entertaining, wildly inaccurate on a historical level in it's coverage of the Boshkin War. He plays on his antiquated terms, with occasional highs and some definite lows as Town.

giphy.gif

That said, I think he's a low key really good scum player.

giphy.gif

May you all put as much passion, effort, and energy into the games as Pickle does...just read your PM first.

DrTKCwO.gif?noredirect

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:
22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The Innocent Child, plus its the setup to indicate there is Cult, or false flag for Cult game.

I didn’t think I was spittin mad **** over here

I agree 

You agree that Swag is trying to set people up to use their moves on Rags and his post is an obvious ploy? 

Me too. Just like you asking why Superman (the most powerful player in the host owns words) could not have powers was a ploy.

You both running games

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You agree that Swag is trying to set people up to use their moves on Rags and his post is an obvious ploy? 

Me too. Just like you asking why Superman (the most powerful player in the host owns words) could not have powers was a ploy.

You both running games

It’s crazy how dumb you are

Just now, SwAg said:

Me:  Ragnarok is Town now, but the role indicates potential Cult and is unsafe to assume Ragnarok is still Town days from now.

Matts:  I’m mind-numbingly stupid

I'm now trying to explain to my wife why I'm laughing so hard.