FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

He'd be the best RB on your team lol

He's a dime a dozen back that doesn't add much in the passing game - beneficiary of an excellent ground game in Baltimore.

We have a similar back in Alexander Mattison

Just now, RpMc said:

He's a dime a dozen back that doesn't add much in the passing game - beneficiary of an excellent ground game in Baltimore.

We have a similar back in Alexander Mattison

This tells me you've never really actually watched his film. Everyone's entitled to their opinion though. 

This tells me you've never really actually watched his film. Everyone's entitled to their opinion though. 

Watched him plenty - lucky to be in a coaching position where our program sprung for NFL GamePass, I've spent a lot of time watching the Ravens all-22

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

There is a finders fee if you can locate the GM of the Patriots @Greene N White or really any Patriots' fan now that the Dynasty is over......

Now that's disingenuous.  Their fanship would still be there, if ya know, that uncle's ex wife that used to live in Boston didn't just move to KC.

• Like 1

You just want to get rid of him and draft a RB.  Currently would be a little questionable picking a back for the Ravens but if Edwards is gone that changes things.  Would I want him on the Vikings?  Well in this our guy traded for Tevin Coleman who is also a good back but a little spendy, Edwards would be cheaper no question but that is out of the question now.

How about this who actually thought Gus Edwards could play coming out of Rutgers when he was in college?  I would be one of them, thought of him as a UDFA but actually I think I had him as a late 7th rounder, would have to go back and look.  Kid has great leg drive and toughness, really can tack contact and run through it, but for a team in need of a more explosive back yeah he is not it.  He is ideal for the Ravens with Lamar running play action and Edwards running up inside and I doubt they would try to trade him but sure you want AJ Dillon who would arguably be an upgrade over Edwards.  

I like the Ravens picks, Cushenberry makes a ton of sense there no doubt about it.  Do question Malik Harrison a little, not sure he would be great in a 3/4 defense honestly and Josh Uche is a superior player and or pass rusher no doubt about it.  But I do love Lynn Bowden and not only his toughness for the position but also his special teams return potential, awesome in that regard and could provide some sweet field position if anything.  Kid can play and is getting very underrated through this process.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

You just want to get rid of him and draft a RB.  Currently would be a little questionable picking a back for the Ravens but if Edwards is gone that changes things.  Would I want him on the Vikings?  Well in this our guy traded for Tevin Coleman who is also a good back but a little spendy, Edwards would be cheaper no question but that is out of the question now.

How about this who actually thought Gus Edwards could play coming out of Rutgers when he was in college?  I would be one of them, thought of him as a UDFA but actually I think I had him as a late 7th rounder, would have to go back and look.  Kid has great leg drive and toughness, really can tack contact and run through it, but for a team in need of a more explosive back yeah he is not it.  He is ideal for the Ravens with Lamar running play action and Edwards running up inside and I doubt they would try to trade him but sure you want AJ Dillon who would arguably be an upgrade over Edwards.  

I like the Ravens picks, Cushenberry makes a ton of sense there no doubt about it.  Do question Malik Harrison a little, not sure he would be great in a 3/4 defense honestly and Josh Uche is a superior player and or pass rusher no doubt about it.  But I do love Lynn Bowden and not only his toughness for the position but also his special teams return potential, awesome in that regard and could provide some sweet field position if anything.  Kid can play and is getting very underrated through this process.  

Dillon isn't on my radar 

3 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Dillon isn't on my radar 

That is great,  but guess what, Gus Edwards was not on your radar either in 2017.  You still want a back clearly which makes sense if you can move Edwards.