FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

8 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

That is great,  but guess what, Gus Edwards was not on your radar either in 2017.  You still want a back clearly which makes sense if you can move Edwards.  

I can take a back either way, even if he doesn't move. 

He's a quality RB and as a GM I can guage what the interest is in him. That's the point. You don't value him that high and that's cool. Not sure why you went on about the rest of my picks.. Lol

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

I can take a back either way, even if he doesn't move. 

He's a quality RB and as a GM I can guage what the interest is in him. That's the point. You don't value him that high and that's cool. Not sure why you went on about the rest of my picks.. Lol

Because I question Harrison in a 3/4 defense that is why.  And I have an opinion on basically ever played that will be drafted so I gave it.  You do not want it my bad.  And before you were speaking about Gus Edwards as if you know everything about him, my point is I doubt you thought that or knew that in 2017 when he was still in college at Rutgers not to mention Miami FL.  I did, so maybe that knowledge is limited to the NFL performance only.  

Just now, Ozzy said:

Because I question Harrison in a 3/4 defense that is why.  And I have an opinion on basically ever played that will be drafted so I gave it.  You do not want it my bad.  And before you were speaking about Gus Edwards as if you know everything about him, my point is I doubt you thought that or knew that in 2017 when he was still in college at Rutgers not to mention Miami FL.  I did, so maybe that knowledge is limited to the NFL performance only.  

Thank you for sharing your opinions. 

If there's any team looking to add picks, I'm offering 128, 158 and 168 for any upcoming pick in the third round. Have a few key players I like still.

A lot of the mid-late round picks won't see our roster, most likely will hit the PS or be cut. It's so weird having a competent GM.   

Edited by NickChowaniec

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm surprised at the order the offensive lineman have come off the board. Some players available that I have ranked significantly higher than those who are coming off the board now

Honestly think its about scheme. A lot of the ZBS have gone where the more power guys seem to be still there.

• Like 2