College Football 25

Ty21

1 hour ago, adamq said:

Not being able to transfer classes to madden just means I won't be buying madden. I'll wait and pick it up later in the year if the actually have made real changes 

Any players who don’t belong to the NFLPA can’t be in Madden. So real draft classes won’t be happening. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, adamq said:

Not being able to transfer classes to madden just means I won't be buying madden. I'll wait and pick it up later in the year if the actually have made real changes 

That's not coming so don't hold your breath.

Think ima just buy a Series X when this game comes out. Love PlayStation but might just stick to X-Box for this generation for gamepass. Probably go back to Sony once PS6 comes out. Nice to experience something different. Too many people are loyal to ecosystems "I'll never buy Apple! I'll never buy Android! I'll never buy X-Box! I'll never buy Sony!". Get out of your comfort zone. 

Yeah, any talk of this being like Madden should be over and done with.  The presentation alone (which is Madden's biggest problem along with the lack of quality, in-depth content) is so far ahead.

• Like 2

The argument for why sports games shouldn't be yearly releases got stronger with this. imagine what EA could do with Madden if developers got 2-3 years to focus on one game like this.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, August4th said:

The argument for why sports games shouldn't be yearly releases got stronger with this. imagine what EA could do with Madden if developers got 2-3 years to focus on one game like this.

This is why Madden should be a subscription model and not an every year purchase. Wouldn't you be willing to pay $6 a month for Madden (equilvant of $72 per year or approximately how much it takes to by Madden every year) and they would release a new game at the beginning of every new console generation then just add to it for years to make it the best game possible? I would be down for that. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, August4th said:

these scenes look amazing. this might go down as the best looking sports game ever

The commentary guy sounds awesome and exciting with a good voice, “Who gives a hoot, the owls do! It’s a touchdown!” made me feel it!

Madden has had bad commentary, always. Even the Madden commentary himself sucked. The commentary in this game seems awesome. Might surpass MLB The Show as my favorite commentary. 

Charles Davis and Brandin Gaudin is probably my least favorite commentary team in sports video game history. They both have the driest personalities humanly imaginable. And neither have a great sports voice, especially Charles Davis. 

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

This is why Madden should be a subscription model and not an every year purchase. Wouldn't you be willing to pay $6 a month for Madden (equilvant of $72 per year or approximately how much it takes to by Madden every year) and they would release a new game at the beginning of every new console generation then just add to it for years to make it the best game possible? I would be down for that. 

I think the problem is... how much revenue do they lose on people that would just play it 2-4 months a year (therefore only paying $25 instead of $70ish)

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I think the problem is... how much revenue do they lose on people that would just play it 2-4 months a year (therefore only paying $25 instead of $70ish)

It’s probably less that and more of the people buying MUT crap every year in micro transactions. Doubt those would hold up consistently over several years.

16 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

It’s probably less that and more of the people buying MUT crap every year in micro transactions. Doubt those would hold up consistently over several years.

Yeah, this is what would stop that. We like to act like they're making money from selling a $70 "roster update" every year, but they're undoubtedly making their greatest profit margin from resetting the MUT market every 12 months, and having their whales start back at square one by killing their own previous year product.  

Edited by OkeyDoke21