College Football 25

Ty21

Posted (edited)

this is turning into what I always wanted a modern NCAA game to look like. A good mix of the old NCAA games and modern gameplay/graphics of madden with some adjustments. The only downside is the lack of player editing and real life coaches

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sports-college-football/college-football-25/news/college-football-25-ultimate-team

I know I'm in the minority (at least on here) but I like Ultimate Team and really enjoyed NCAA 14's largely because the player pool is deeeeeeeeeep.  Sounds like it will be the same with this game between current and former players, as well as current NFL stars.

The overtime game mode in there should be fun if you aren't trying to run a full game.  TD or Field Goal until someone doesn't match.

Edited by iknowcool

2 hours ago, August4th said:

who's going to everyone's first team they use?

I'm going to start with Pitt

Kent State went 1-11 last year 

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sports-college-football/college-football-25/roster

the ratings are generally pretty fine, based on how I scouted egbuka through I might’ve made him 87 ovr 

No QBs in the top 10, which makes sense.  Sanders is the highest at 17.  

Glad to see there are no 99s.  One of my biggest gripes with Madden is that there are too many players with 99/98 ratings.  It should be reserved for the best of the best.

Will you be able to play someone like Travis Hunter on both offense and defense?  

• Like 1