College Football 25

Ty21

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

So he signed a 5 star QB as a 1 star program? That is pretty lame. 

I agree. I think that it should be patched. It really should be just about impossible to recruit 5* players as a 1* program. I guess that the reviewer notes that it was the only time it happened in 5 runs and he put all of his resources into recruiting top heavy. The bigger concern is that essentially no other college even recruiting the player. Every 4-5* recruit needs tons of offers. Ideally it would take at least a year to move up in a rankings from a 1 to 2* program and so forth. Nobody wants to go from being a 1 to 5* program in 2 seasons...recruiting has always been the lifeblood of this franchise.

Edited by sammymvpknight

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

So he signed a 5 star QB as a 1 star program? That is pretty lame. 

Maybe he’s Deion Sanders 

This confirms you can't edit attributes of recruits or players on your team.. and likely can't create a player. Yikes. I almost think this is a money grab decision so you have to buy XP to level up. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

1 hour ago, August4th said:

I think EA is being overly paranoid with player customization. 

Not being paranoid IMO... this is a financial tactic to get people to spend more on XP Micro-transactions. Why would people pay for XP when they can manually edit it?

22 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

This confirms you can't edit attributes of recruits or players on your team.. and likely can't create a player. 

Welp...there goes any chance of me buying it.   Typical EA.

the limitations on player editing sucks. But I'm still hyped to start playing this. seeing some cool things in all the footage being released right now from gamers. 

Edited by August4th

1 hour ago, August4th said:

the limitations on player editing sucks. But I'm still hyped to start playing this. seeing some cool things in all the footage being released right now from gamers. 

Exactly. I love being able to edit players and create players so that definitely sucks but not going to damper it my excitement. Been waiting for this game for years.

• Like 1