College Football 25

Ty21

10 hours ago, adamq said:

Are you backpeddling with the QB? You should drop back at least 3 steps before throwing, making sure the RB isn't in too much traffic. And don't throw a bullet

Im trying to get away from the quick pressure so I wont get clobbered lol Ill try to use what you are saying out and see how that works. Thanks!

• Like 1

u9BI6rT.jpeg

brother and I started an online dynasty and used random user submitted teams which I guess share the same pool of players so we are leading cfb in rec yards w the same guy 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Ran a qb sneak on 4th and inches. Qb dive forward untouched and didn’t pick up the first lmao.

I was up 34-7 against Georgia with Tennessee after 3 quarters. Supersimmed the rest, they scored 28 in the 4th q to my zero

16 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Ran a qb sneak on 4th and inches. Qb dive forward untouched and didn’t pick up the first lmao.

Did anyone see? Just get back up and start running 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2024 at 5:48 PM, Ty21 said:

u9BI6rT.jpeg

brother and I started an online dynasty and used random user submitted teams which I guess share the same pool of players so we are leading cfb in rec yards w the same guy 

Because when you make your own team, the entire roster is entirely pre-determined based off one of like 4 presets down to the names and appearances. They really need to find a way to throw some randomness in names and appearances/sizes even if the overalls of each individual player are the same. 

It's things like this that really kill the immersion of it all.

My brother and I have a dynasty and I’ve been screwing with his roster all year to see if he notices. Made all his qbs lefty week one. Made his qb 6’8 week two. Gave his kickers 99 speed and changed their names week three. Made all his players gay week four. He notices nothing. 

17 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Nothing better than being down 20-0 at half, and coming back to win after the guy said all game how I suck, it’s an easy win blah blah. 

Coming back down 3 scores against a real human is so gratifying. 

Been so bogged down with my online dynasties that it had been a week or two since my last time playing my first created dynasty w central. I like that all of them feel different. My online ND is pretty balanced, my one w “Auxiliary Tech” is like an all out air raid. And then my central one is a 3 headed monster rushing attack that is a lot of fun. My starter rb is inferior in feel to the other two but he has elite dev so I give him 2 quarters of rushing stats, then my backup gets a quarter and finish the game with a mediocre 3* I only use because his name is Lester Cheeseman and he actually outperforms the other two a lot. 

• Like 2