College Football 25

Ty21

... I thought there was going to be an in depth presentation.

It's literally just another teaser trailer. That was pathetic. This doesn't help me expectations for this game.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Danger said:

... I thought there was going to be an in depth presentation.

It's literally just another teaser trailer. That was pathetic. This doesn't help me expectations for this game.

a lot of new information is available on ea site

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The presentation looks pretty good.  I'm pleasantly surprised.  It looks like they went the more traditional route with the team intros vs the weird arcadey intro thing Madden has been doing the past few years with.  I was nervous about that also being used for college.  

Edited by OkeyDoke21

On 5/17/2024 at 12:02 PM, August4th said:

for a split second I thought the shot of the A&M crowd was real 

The crowd looks amazing. Hopefully it’ll be on the EA subscription service. Any idea when the physical PS5 copy will be available? 

• Ty21 changed the title to College Football 25

sounds like ESPN won't be apart of this. Apparently they were slow in accepting a offer from EA. Hopefully they'll be in cfb26. I guess pat  will be a new addition too. Hopefully they find a way to get real coaches in eventually.

• Like 1

https://247sports.com/article/college-football-25-video-game-to-take-traditions-pageantry-to-another-level-kirk-herbstreit-says-232068095/

Among the additional elements of realism within College Football 25 is the inclusion of ESPN's top broadcast team — Chris Fowler and Herbstreit — to provide commentary for marquee matchups. Rece Davis, Jesse Palmer, and David Pollack call all other games.

Bowl season will also be featured in the video game. College football reporter Matt Brown confirmed that "all the bowls are (in the game), as I understand it." The Pop-Tarts Bowl confirmed earlier this spring its inclusion.

11 hours ago, adamq said:

https://247sports.com/article/college-football-25-video-game-to-take-traditions-pageantry-to-another-level-kirk-herbstreit-says-232068095/

Among the additional elements of realism within College Football 25 is the inclusion of ESPN's top broadcast team — Chris Fowler and Herbstreit — to provide commentary for marquee matchups. Rece Davis, Jesse Palmer, and David Pollack call all other games.

Bowl season will also be featured in the video game. College football reporter Matt Brown confirmed that "all the bowls are (in the game), as I understand it." The Pop-Tarts Bowl confirmed earlier this spring its inclusion.

One thing I remember reading and thought that was neat, was the announcers have special dialogue recorded if the player tries to go for a 70+ yard field goal. It's attention to detail like that that makes me hopeful.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2024 at 9:48 AM, sammymvpknight said:

The crowd looks amazing. Hopefully it’ll be on the EA subscription service. Any idea when the physical PS5 copy will be available? 

Official release date is July 19th. That should be the date of the physical copy release 

• Like 1