NCAA football

Ty21

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

@Danger Do you know if I can upload my own teambuilder roster when I join or do you as the league owner have to upload it for me?

I can download it. Any teambuilder team must be selected at the start of the Dynasty though. So long as it's already created I can just download it and what not. Tell me the team name.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I can download it. Any teambuilder team must be selected at the start of the Dynasty though. So long as it's already created I can just download it and what not. Tell me the team name.

Can you search by the username that created it?  I want my VCU Football team I made.  MKnight82 is also my xbox SN.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Can you search by the username that created it?  I want my VCU Football team I made.  MKnight82 is also my xbox SN.

Perhaps. I don't recall. I'll let you know when I get home. EDIT: Derp didn't read.

Edited by Danger

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up my old 360 last night. The only NCAA games that I still had were NCAA 09 and NCAA 10. I'm going to start a dynasty in 10 tonight - I'm thinking I'll go for a small school like Tulane and build then up or a less prestigious school in a big conference, like Arizona State or Colorado. 

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

I picked up my old 360 last night. The only NCAA games that I still had were NCAA 09 and NCAA 10. I'm going to start a dynasty in 10 tonight - I'm thinking I'll go for a small school like Tulane and build then up or a less prestigious school in a big conference, like Arizona State or Colorado. 

The recruiting is so different in the older versions.  Also the defensive gameplay wasn't as smart.  If you get a WR with Speed you'll own every defense.  

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

The recruiting is so different in the older versions.  Also the defensive gameplay wasn't as smart.  If you get a WR with Speed you'll own every defense.  

Yeah, I got the game every year from 09 on, so I'll have to see if I can tolerate going back to it. 

3 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I chose Tulane when I picked up NCAA 14 again a couple of months ago.  Playing in the Superdome certainly helped with recruiting somewhat after I started winning

19 minutes ago, August4th said:

what features or improvements would you guys like to see added if they ever brought this game back?

A little more in depth with recruiting. Make signing day bigger than it is.  Most of the time I was locking up my class well before Week 10 so signing day was boring. Gameplay would obviously change but honestly I still prefer the gameplay on NCAA 14 compared to this years Madden which is sad.

• Like 2