Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just tell me when.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a theme until I see the player interest.  I’m not ruining a Burn Notice installment by cutting it down.

Burn Notice has been one of the greatest games and deserves only the best 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just tell me when.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a theme until I see the player interest.  I’m not ruining a Burn Notice installment by cutting it down.

What are your possible themes aside from Burn Notice?

I don’t know.  Burn Notice S2 and Black Sails S1 are large games.

Probably some video game that is either open-ended, player-driven, or otherwise can be segmented to keep the canvas blank.

Tarkov, Sea of Thieves, segment from Warcraft / Elder Scrolls / Fallout universe, etc.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know.  Burn Notice S2 and Black Sails S1 are large games.

Probably some video game that is either open-ended, player-driven, or otherwise can be segmented to keep the canvas blank.

Tarkov, Sea of Thieves, segment from Warcraft / Elder Scrolls / Fallout universe, etc.

You can post the signups and just say the theme with be dependent upon the number of people 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Just tell me when.

Mild interest. Probably will stay that way until the 5-7 people start playing again. Which probably won't happen any time soon.

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Mild interest. Probably will stay that way until the 5-7 people start playing again. Which probably won't happen any time soon.

maybe i will play, but im not gonna try and  will stay in character like last game

(still nailed your *** to the wall tho ;))

might even inactive death

Edited by Malfatron