Saints vs Bucs Fearsome 4-some

Jeezla

Better Foursome?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. The better 4-some in 2020 will be:

10 hours ago, Duluther said:

The Saints also have an incredible foursome in the middle of their defense, maybe even better than their offensive foursome.

DT: Ndamukong Suh

DT: Vita Vea

LB: Lavonte David

LB: Devin White

Umm you mean the bucs?

While i agree Thomas is better than Evans. Sanders doesnt even belong in the conversation with Godwin. So i still think the WR edge goes to the Bucs. Evans and Godwin are both top-10 WR arguably top-6or7. Thomas is arguably the best WR in the league... but Sanders isnt in the top-20. 

28 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

While i agree Thomas is better than Evans. Sanders doesnt even belong in the conversation with Godwin. So i still think the WR edge goes to the Bucs. Evans and Godwin are both top-10 WR arguably top-6or7. Thomas is arguably the best WR in the league... but Sanders isnt in the top-20. 

I think this season will open your eyes a litle.  Also maybe Evans i top 10, Goodwin isn't and is much close to Sanders than Evans is to Thomas.

59 minutes ago, Raves said:

I think this season will open your eyes a litle.  Also maybe Evans i top 10, Goodwin isn't and is much close to Sanders than Evans is to Thomas.

Open my eyes to what? Sanders is a good slot receiver who is in the twilight of his career and his best days are behind him. And huh?!? you clearly havent wacthed Godwin play lol 1300 yards and 9 TDs last year. Torched everyone. He is consensus top-10 WR by everyone who watches football. lol 

Edited by CHOMP_CHOMP

18 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Open my eyes to what? Sanders is a good slot receiver who is in the twilight of his career and his best days are behind him. And huh?!? you clearly havent wacthed Godwin play lol 1300 yards and 9 TDs last year. Torched everyone. He is consensus top-10 WR by everyone who watches football. lol 

Well I guess we'll see how this season goes right?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 8:49 PM, Raves said:

Hell no not even close. Godwin is a WAY more complete WR than Sanders. 

Godwin is an excellent run blocker, lead the NFL in yards after catch and smokes him out the water in terms of contested catch rate. Sanders is a good WR but he aint on Godwin level.

Cook > Brate but not by much. Howard was terrible last year idk he is being brought up. Brate is more consistent pass catcher and more reliable on third downs. Cook suffers from the dropsies more than you like but his ability to separate from DBs make him better. 

Gronk has to prove this year that he is back at his old self otherwise im taking Saints. 

Edited by indifference

9 hours ago, indifference said:

Hell no not even close. Godwin is a WAY more complete WR than Sanders. 

Godwin is an excellent run blocker, lead the NFL in yards after catch and smokes him out the water in terms of contested catch rate. Sanders is a good WR but he aint on Godwin level.

Cook > Brate but not by much. Howard was terrible last year idk he is being brought up. Brate is more consistent pass catcher and more reliable on third downs. Cook suffers from the dropsies more than you like but his ability to separate from DBs make him better. 

Gronk has to prove this year that he is back at his old self otherwise im taking Saints. 

I said Goodwin was closer to Sanders than Evans was to Thomas.  I never Sanders was better than Goodwin. 

Also this was being talked about before Gronk was added in, which does add an element.  But I mean if we wanted to start looking at other options, we'd have to toss Kamara in there as a receiver which is a huge weapon in that effect as well. 

It's going to be a fun race in the NFC South that's for sure though.

Evans is getting disrespected here. Thomas is perfect at what he does, but Evans is such a great all-around WR that it’s not like there’s miles between them. Certainly not as much distance as there is between Godwin and Sanders. That’s preposterous xD

• Like 1