FFMD II '20 - League Office

ny92mike

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Titans need the following adds (I don't know where these numbers are, but I'm not finding them in the excel sheet):

OT Ty Sambrailo, signed at the end of March.

DE Jack Crawford, signed a week ago.

Also, D'Andre Walker is listed as an ILB instead of an OLB for some reason.

Then needs, I don't know where ILB came from, but, especially with the assumption that Woodyard is back, it's one of the strongest positions on the team.  Yall have it as our second biggest need.

ILB came direct from OTC website.  When you say "Yall have it as our second biggest need" I'm not sure what you mean or where you are seeing that.  Your team roster list no team needs which for what I've got is the only place that would be located.  Help me out here.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

ILB came direct from OTC website.  When you say "Yall have it as our second biggest need" I'm not sure what you mean or where you are seeing that.  Your team roster list no team needs which for what I've got is the only place that would be located.  Help me out here.

I might be misreading the charts.  There's a bar graph and numbers on the team page, I think saying need next to it?  I don't know, it's not important.

But while we're on it, where are these four digit numbers?  Is it a different thread?

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I might be misreading the charts.  There's a bar graph and numbers on the team page, I think saying need next to it?  I don't know, it's not important.

But while we're on it, where are these four digit numbers?  Is it a different thread?

The bar graph is how many of that position you have. Under it is a thing where you can list your needs on number bases. 

The four digit numbers are in the first column before the player in the doc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Tennessee team page, columns A thru G.

You can find the code in column A or pull the entire code - name - pos from column G.

4 Digit Code Team Abbr. Player Exp Pos 20 Cap Hit Player Info
1734 TEN Ryan Tannehill 8 QB $22,500,000 1734 - Ryan Tannehill - QB
1315 TEN Logan Woodside 1 QB $610,000 1315 - Logan Woodside - QB
0609 TEN Derrick Henry 4 RB $10,278,000 0609 - Derrick Henry - RB
0473 TEN Dalyn Dawkins 1 RB $750,000 0473 - Dalyn Dawkins - RB
1780 TEN Shaun Wilson 1 RB $675,000 1780 - Shaun Wilson - RB
2188 TEN David Fluellen 5 RB $0 2188 - David Fluellen - RB
1243 TEN Khari Blasingame 1 FB $675,000 1243 - Khari Blasingame - FB

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

The bar graph is how many of that position you have. Under it is a thing where you can list your needs on number bases. 

The four digit numbers are in the first column before the player in the doc.

If they're supposed to be on the Player Database, then I guess either I'm not finding the players I'm looking for listed on it then.  It's the two I posted earlier, if that explains it.

I'm a noob.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If they're supposed to be on the Player Database, then I guess either I'm not finding the players I'm looking for listed on it then.  It's the two I posted earlier, if that explains it.

I'm a noob.

Ty Sambrailo is 2468 and Jack Crawford 2261

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm a noob.

If you're looking at the player database it would be column C for the ID number and column I for the entire code - name - pos.

example.

FFMD Team Pos. Order 4 Digit Code Team Abbr. Player Exp Pos 2020 Cap Hit Player Info
Arizona Cardinals A 1270 ARI Kyler Murray 1 QB $8,080,601 1270 - Kyler Murray - QB
Arizona Cardinals A 0234 ARI Brett Hundley 5 QB $887,500 0234 - Brett Hundley - QB
Arizona Cardinals A 0664 ARI Drew Anderson 0 QB $610,000 0664 - Drew Anderson - QB