Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, swoosh said:

could you update terry mclaurin's stats when you do? i don't care much about bostic, but show mclaurin some love. kid had a nice rookie year. 

Haha. I took a long hiatus from the site when I found out my kid was on the autism spectrum. Had to get my head right.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I don't know.   IF they are not my alignment, then they will certainly be high on the list for getting a vote from me.   How hard is that to fathom?

I get it, but really I don’t understand why a 3rd party would need an alignment comp other than to be able to town. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I was gonna ask you, was I looking at things wrong? if someone had no shady business, couldn't it mean they were part of the government? 

It's like Bcbs supposed role, its a red herring role where town and scum could fit under it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I was gonna ask you, was I looking at things wrong? if someone had no shady business, couldn't it mean they were part of the government? 

The government ain't exactly squeaky clean so its probably ambiguous.  But most of the characters are shady to a certain degree one westen aligned character would definitely have no shady business