Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok so here's the deal. Counselor has outed himself as Government and their are people literally REFUSING to vote him. How hard is it? The guy isnt an Unlikely Ally and he isnt Westen. He is scum.

Eh I think government would be independent type at worst. Don’t the FBI agents trail westen through most of season 1? 

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Explain. There is literally (if Matts is telling the truth) an "unlikely ally" alignment. If you are neither U.A. or Westen you are scum. Period. 

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

No. I also have that which is why I am taking the stance I am. 

These two don't add up tbh 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc we know the show and know how we would create it.  

You didnt create the game. Swag did. My pm says I am aligned with the Unlikely Allies and that's it. If you arent Westen and you aren't Unlikely Ally, expect my vote.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok so here's the deal. Counselor has outed himself as Government and their are people literally REFUSING to vote him. How hard is it? The guy isnt an Unlikely Ally and he isnt Westen. He is scum.

Slappy, have I been wrong yet?

Counselor outed the government claim when most (even me) thought they were scum. He wouldnt do that as scum. He was basically willing to kill himself at that point. Most of what he was saying is true and 100% he used a move on me D1 based on how he revealed it and counterclaiming Matts...he isnt scum imo

If everyone said Government was town friendly and then he claimed...maybe 

As is let's step away from Counselor and onto Racks please :)B|

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

She “helps” by blackmailing and extorting him, and nothing after season 1 matters. Why would she not be scum?

Bly and Carla very well could be an unlikely allies. Their relationship with Michael is more important imo then their actions.  

You could be claiming 85% of the show is scum if you just looked at actions.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bly and Carla very well could be an unlikely allies. Their relationship with Michael is more important imo then their actions.  

LOL

Certainly not in Season 1. That’s the ONLY CONTEXT of this setup.