Have you ever flirted with being a fan of another team?

TOUCAN

This is self explanatory as far as title goes.

Has there ever been a time where your fanhood was tested to its absolute limit and you thought about rooting for another team?

Don't be ashamed. I know some people will get after others on this subject 'It's my team through thick and thin'

Come into the light

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I'm officially a free agent until Bill O'Brien is out of Houston. Thought about the Saints and Browns, Denver made a strong push for my fandom (very strong push, actually).

@ramssuperbowl99 and I are always listening to offers.

If the Redskins didn't do something about Bruce Allen this offseason I would have done the same.

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Really? Why?

Their butts hurt extremely bad over our “mistreatment” of Cam. Also apparently we were mean to Olsen. And Luke’s retirement is somehow our fault also. They’ve retroactively decided firing Rivera was wrong too.  They’re Camther fans, basically. 

Edited by DaveDX

Yes. When The Rams left St. Louis. But I've invested so much of my time in the team while they were here in St. Louis that I really just don't care enough to even start rooting for another franchise. But I will say this, when the Rams lose, it doesn't hurt nearly as bad. Which is kinda nice. 

Edited by holt_bruce81
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm officially a free agent until Bill O'Brien is out of Houston. Thought about the Saints and Browns, Denver made a strong push for my fandom (very strong push, actually).

@ramssuperbowl99 and I are always listening to offers.

If you jump to being a Denver fan,  I'm not going to like anymore of your posts.

Edited by Totty
  • Like 1

I've been a Packers fan since 95. GPA got me a Reggie White jersey and I loved watching Brett Favre even at that young age. Then my family moved to South Florida and we went to A LOT of Dolphins games. I was pulling for the Packers anytime they played Miami, so I wouldn't say I've ever considered the Dolphins as my #1 team but they are easily my #2 and the Packers would be jealous if they knew I spent so much time in Miami. 

Tried to convert to Chicago. Growing up in Iowa it was difficult to follow a team so far away while also being a small market in JAX.

Never worked. I'd watch Bears games and be glued to the bottom line checking for the Jags score.

• Like 3