Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

44 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Truly the only ones "cleared" would be rag, Sanchez and cwood. Rag was cleared by matts d1. Sanchez is cleared because of James and receiving the ultimate ability. I can't remember the exact reason cwood is cleared but I know he's been cleared. 

Jlash is semi cleared because of Bucs. It's not a full clear because Bucs hit him with a sleeping dart but his reaction essentially clears him. 

Mission is semi cleared because of the tlo incident. he claimed to follow TLO the night that malf was killed and went hard after him as mafia. He was right that tlo visited malf. So either mafia knew TLO was bastion or he was telling the truth.

Im only semi cleared because woz witnessed my track on dome N1. That and I've lead the lynches on dome, mookie and RMIB. 

How do we know that you aren't leading those lynches to try to clear yourself. That's something I did in The Office mafia. You could've tracked dome N1 with the hopes that you were watched.

34 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

jfin you are probably the worst civ known to man or mafia.

az70BnO.gif

it's a method. trust me. appreciation comes after the the whole painting is on display. in the end they'll all admire me again. essentially like admonishing tony romo in the regular season. you know he will turn it on when it counts - the big games. tony romo of mafia. 

7 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Im only semi cleared because woz witnessed my track on dome N1. That and I've lead the lynches on dome, mookie and RMIB. 

Not saying you havent had a good game...but mookie and rmib were dying regardless.  Let's save the pats on the back for when the game is over.

But yeah, I'll take the chance that untouch is town.  

Jfin, you make me sad.

48 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Not saying you havent had a good game...but mookie and rmib were dying regardless.  Let's save the pats on the back for when the game is over.

But yeah, I'll take the chance that untouch is town.  

Jfin, you make me sad.

Oh, I haven't started patting my back yet. Just stating the reasons why I'm partially clear.

8 hours ago, utley4568 said:

How do we know that you aren't leading those lynches to try to clear yourself. That's something I did in The Office mafia. You could've tracked dome N1 with the hopes that you were watched.

Do you honestly think I would take the lead on all three of those lynches as well as track my own player hoping a civ tracked me?

</dead>

Ghost of VC past here (since no one took up Matts4314's offer, kind of silly that):

Night 6 (Thursday) Vote
			ACTIVE VOTE		HISTORICAL VOTES
11sanchez11	  13	RandyMossIsBoss(p 237)	11sanchez11(p 236, yes)
CWood21		  21	RandyMossIsBoss(p 231)
jfinley88	  11	RandyMossIsBoss(p 235)	james.mcmurry13(p 235), RandyMossIsBoss(p 234), utley4568(p 231)
Jlash		  12	RandyMossIsBoss(p 235)
LionsFTW	  19	<<no vote>>
mission27	 "27"	<<no vote>>
Ragnarok	  8	RandyMossIsBoss(p 236)
RandyMossIsBoss	  18	utley4568(p 234)
theuntouchable	  6	RandyMossIsBoss(p 231)
Tk3		  15	<<no vote>>
utley4568	  17	RandyMossIsBoss(p 235)	RandyMossIsBoss(p 234), RandyMossIsBoss(p 233)

yes = yes, he did vote for himself

That is all.

<dead>

10 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

rmib

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@jfinley88 the vote is still RMIB 

10 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I know, pretty crazy. I think it's one of the roles. I used my invest last night on untouch though and he is Reaper 100%.

11 hours ago, utley4568 said:

Why tbh. 

Honestly, please lynch me. If y'all are dumb enough to believe I'm mafia, then we deserve to lose. 

RMIB, then Fin, then Mission

Current votes

13 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Cleared or probably town - untouch, Ragnarok, sanchez, cwood, jlash, utley, ftw

More likely dirty dirty scum - mission, tk3, jfin

Updated list

I've been pushing a RMIB lynch since day 2. Relentlessly.

Archived