Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

58 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I have to run for a little bit.

Before I go, Mathman is Soldier 76.

Look for guys who were willing to bandwagon on him with little reasoning.  

This should give us a few hours to look over interactions and get a good target.

dang, I wanted to lynch math lol

Rag, the best explanation I have is... I was feeling pretty strong with my conviction. I wanted Malf lynched. I feel like he baited me into wanting him to be lynched. D2 flipped everything. I don't want to play follow the leader right now, but that's what it looks like I'm going to be doing until further notice.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Plus wood said his power sucked

I've seen scum do that before more than once.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

This is like...Classic CWood civ game. Although I feel like his game never changes lol

How is it a classic cwood civ game?  I've never played with him.  

Just now, LionsFTW said:

Rag, the best explanation I have is... I was feeling pretty strong with my conviction. I wanted Malf lynched. I feel like he baited me into wanting him to be lynched. D2 flipped everything. I don't want to play follow the leader right now, but that's what it looks like I'm going to be doing until further notice.

Ok.  That's reasonable.

And it's nowhere near as scummy looking as what CWood did.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Outta my head. Ive been calling cwood/jmc/beezee all day. But now I feel uncomfortable with you guys agreeing. Its never that easy.

I'm not on board with james.mcmurry13 ... but I'm pretty locked in on beezee, CWood21, and mission27.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

This is like...Classic CWood civ game. Although I feel like his game never changes lol

So, you mean to say this is classic CWood game.

Speaking of metas... you're either very busy or mafia because you're typically way more aggressive as a civ than you have been this game.

Just now, LionsFTW said:

Speaking of metas... you're either very busy or mafia because you're typically way more aggressive as a civ than you have been this game.

He's my strong candidate for #4.

Archived