Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I claimed yesterday, so did bucs. Cwood/rag/malf all were exposed through mechanics that sorta feel like claiming. Utley wanted tto claim to clear himself, Sanchez too.

What would you call that?

I would call that roles being outed.

Mass claiming is when everyone just claims roles, you find where the duplicates are and go after the double roles claimed to find mafia.

I mean, its your call. IF you have an awesome power it may make sense. If you have something weak like cwood and bucs, then just die with it. 

Ok then.  I'll just die with it if you all choose to go that way.  I'm outta here.  I'll pop in quickly if I'm still alive to cast a vote for tomorrow but I'll be done all day tomorrow too.

I tried twice to set him up and both times he passed. The most town thing he did was didnt claim. I would have sure claimed if I was mafia. I would have found the most powerful role there is (the revive) and claimed that. Because even if I get lynched, that person has to counter claim. 

So I have a less scummy read on him now. But even if he is a civ, he has a bad role and isnt going to post tomorrow, so its not the worst thing we could do. 

@MathMan @Ragnarok @bucsfan333

Thoughts? You still want to put some pressure on JMC?

I tried twice to set him up and both times he passed. The most town thing he did was didnt claim. I would have sure claimed if I was mafia. I would have found the most powerful role there is (the revive) and claimed that. Because even if I get lynched, that person has to counter claim. 

So I have a less scummy read on him now. But even if he is a civ, he has a bad role and isnt going to post tomorrow, so its not the worst thing we could do. 

@MathMan @Ragnarok @bucsfan333

Thoughts? You still want to put some pressure on JMC?

Packers game is starting.

Lets wait until tomirrow

31 minutes ago, beezee said:

I have about 20 mins left before I'm gone for the night and won't be on next to any time tomorrow either (traveling 8+ hours home).  I won't be here for the night time actions and so if before I leave I'm still leading in votes, I'm going to just have to claim and hope that y'all do the smart thing and move elsewhere.  

can't claim, takes the fun out of the game plus danger said he would punish us

Archived