Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

I actually think Malf is civ Malf. He's being super active and speculative, which he tends to avoid as mafia.

Not sure about Lions, he's right about his most recent post. Mafia have an advantage to calling out a known civ for an edit. Obviously all three wouldn't be mafia, unless they're just really dumb. I'm gonna go with Ragnarok for now. He got ultra defensive when he was first mentioned.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

What makes you say that "definitely?"

I am very confident in my read.

Based on my ability, I can assume Danger stayed pretty loyal to OW with this game when making the abilities. As an OW fan, I think I have a pretty good grasp of what every hero's role is in this game. Which brings me to my next point...

Lynching math N1 is actually not a bad move, because there is almost certainly a role that can revive in this game (Mercy is an OW character whose signature ability is ressurect). Lynch Math, if he's mafia that's probably the game right there for us. If he's not, then we get a cleared math starting D3. Risk is if he's town and Mercy gets killed before she can rez him N2, or if she can't even ressurect and I'm wrong about her ability.

Archived