Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

There are all kinds of conversations going on. He pops in with this like he isn't read up/doesn't really care about anything else going on. He just wants it to be known he's around.

Not true at all. I've been one of the more active players in this game. I was stating this because to me, I've cleared a lot of people and now the field isn't so big. What made me post this is a specific posters interaction with a few of you. He's being called out and to me, he's so obvious "slightly uninterested civ"... which got me looking back and I've pegged quite a few as such.

So, you are wrong. If I was mafia, I have posted enough to be able to slip under the radar the rest of the day.

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

I am being vague? Ok.

I will say it again: I have played little mafia here on FF. However, I have played mafia plenty of times in person. So if I am being vague, it is probably due mainly to not seeing facial reactions, body language, and the like. Since I don't have the same existing social cues you guys have, I have to be a bit more forward than probably is healthy for me. But that's all I have, press people to see what they do.

Youve answered this so many times that its appearing defensive. People claiming they have read up should have already seen youve addressed this.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Why 10? That's an odd, even number to be "clear absolute civ". Is this based on your reads or something else?

Hyperbole.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

But there are a number of you who seem to have figured things out (or at least claim to) based solely on the game.

There are a few pairs of characters whose interactions would be fairly easy to figure out even without prior knowledge.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I could never play mafia in person. I'd laugh too much.

It's a lot of fun. Another option is One Night Werewolf. Everyone draws a card and you have to get the wolf in that turn. You then redraw and play a "single night" again.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

But there are a number of you who seem to have figured things out (or at least claim to) based solely on the game.

Ive played the game on the free weekend. I was always a cowboy dude with hand cannons, but I remember attempting to be a chick who got in a robot and another who freezes things. But my knowledge is all based on reading here.

2 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

Not true at all. I've been one of the more active players in this game. I was stating this because to me, I've cleared a lot of people and now the field isn't so big. What made me post this is a specific posters interaction with a few of you. He's being called out and to me, he's so obvious "slightly uninterested civ"... which got me looking back and I've pegged quite a few as such.

So, you are wrong. If I was mafia, I have posted enough to be able to slip under the radar the rest of the day.

Who have you cleared? Apparently I missed this. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

People claiming they have read up should have already seen youve addressed this.

Problem is that with 50 pages I don't think the majority is reading up. It comes up and becomes a thing again.

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Theres about 10 guy that are clear absolute civs. I wont point them out as that makes a list for the mafia to pick off. But seriously the lynch should be UNT or WOZ. Id lean UNT just because Woz is more active of the two.

Gee...thanks for saving us.

Also, mafia usually knows who isn't mafia so again....thanks?

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't know jack about Overwatch and I feel like it's putting me a bit behind everyone else.

Same.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I could never play mafia in person. I'd laugh too much.

I used to play a lot in person and it's hard to find a good group. Playing with random people is tough cause there's always one person who thinks it's funny clever to go "I think _______ is mafia because when you asked for them to vote on a hit last night I heard his sleeve move." Even after it's been made clear several times that you are to do your best to ignore movement sounds and make accusations based on roleplaying elements.

had about 6 friends in HS that got together regularly, we played mafia a lot and I was usually host. It plays SOOOOOO different in real life lmao

8 minutes ago, Woz said:

I am being vague? Ok.

I will say it again: I have played little mafia here on FF. However, I have played mafia plenty of times in person. So if I am being vague, it is probably due mainly to not seeing facial reactions, body language, and the like. Since I don't have the same existing social cues you guys have, I have to be a bit more forward than probably is healthy for me. But that's all I have, press people to see what they do.

I'm getting annoyed that you have to keep saying this. 

Archived