BDL 2017 Week 3: Seoul Dragons @ Lousiana Jazz

DingoLadd

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2017 at 02:00 PM

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

You do realize that, on heavy sets, as stated in my gameplan, I have 4 DL, 2 LBs (with Hicks subbing in for BMax) and 2 safeties in the box? My point is/was, given his OL trouble, my DL is solid enough to stop the run without the help of big LBs but, given he decided to put Ertz and Ebron, both poor run blockers btw, on the field, that put an additional LB on the field.

You do realize I said he countered your defenses main focal point right? Not every tiny in game adjustment aspect, right? Your main goal was to work this 3 safety system geared to shut Brady down. His main goal was to come out heavy beat you up, and wear you down. It was a great counter to start the write up.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

You do realize I said he countered your defenses main focal point right? Not every tiny in game adjustment aspect, right? Your main goal was to work this 3 safety system geared to shut Brady down. His main goal was to come out heavy beat you up, and wear you down. It was a great counter to start the write up.

I'm just saying that, because his base is 2TE sets, then automatically my base would be 4-2-5 with 2 safeties in box. I wouldn't call is a tiny game adjustment.

If the goal is to guess what the opponent will do and do the contrary, I can't wait next week to put Aj Green and Ty hilton on the bench for a 1RB 1FB 3TE base. SirA won't expect it and I'll win. You have every right to think that Lousiana will be able to run on us. I don't but that's my biased opinion. I'm just saying it's not because he wants to do than he automatically will

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm just saying that, because his base is 2TE sets, then automatically my base would be 4-2-5 with 2 safeties in box. I wouldn't call is a tiny game adjustment.

If the goal is to guess what the opponent will do and do the contrary, I can't wait next week to put Aj Green and Ty hilton on the bench for a 1RB 1FB 3TE base. SirA won't expect it and I'll win. You have every right to think that Lousiana will be able to run on us. I don't but that's my biased opinion. I'm just saying it's not because he wants to do than he automatically will

Hahaha. I hope you do. 

I get your point on the game plans though, honestly. You guys both just emphasized very different things in your game plans, to his advantage. That was my point.

Wow, this was a very good match-up. So much so that I read it this morning and couldn't decided so I waited until later to re-read it. I'm giving this one to the Seoul, but just barely. If you asked me in 15 minutes I might answer differently. I know it doesn't help in the standings but I expect to see both of these teams in the playoffs.

Seoul spent a lot of time game planning shoring up the interior defense just to have the other team bring out TE heavy sets to set the edge. This is a pretty straight forward gameplan error. Otherwiss these teams are pretty evenlyvmatch

Archived