BDL 2017 Week 3: Long Beach Leprechauns @ Compton Black Panthers

DingoLadd

Who Wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Long Beach Leprechauns
    • Compton Black Panthers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2017 at 02:04 PM

I think this is a lot closer than people imagine because even though Kizer is in at QB, Diggs has been amazing this year and Brown is obviously Brown. Compton has a solid OL which also helps against a Long Beach front not exactly built to stop the run. 

Long Beach on the other hand has smartly opted to go 4 wide against a Compton secondary which is hurting and this should as a result give Rodgers time to pick apart the secondary. Add to this the fact that Long Beach's OL is getting healthier and I think they put enough points up on the board to win it on the road. 

Long Beach 24 - 16 Compton

Congrats Counselor!

I've already stated my case on how stupid long write ups are as they basically amount to "my player is really good and will beat player x on other team. Double best WR on their team with my #2 and a FS even though that rarely ever happens in real life. blah blah blah"

My writeup suffices in telling what kind of offense and defense will be ran, and I found it no use to just write more to write more

3 hours ago, rofldogs said:

I've already stated my case on how stupid long write ups are as they basically amount to "my player is really good and will beat player x on other team. Double best WR on their team with my #2 and a FS even though that rarely ever happens in real life. blah blah blah"

My writeup suffices in telling what kind of offense and defense will be ran, and I found it no use to just write more to write more

Bye Rofl

Archived