Jamal Adams Trade Thread

rdelaney89

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

No that's where's there's no connection. I've actually hung out with Dak 2 times (my brother did a couple photo shoots with him) and you can't get any more humble and nicer than he is. Great guy. Dude fulfilled his rookie deal (WAY out played it more so than Adams has). And now actually wants a contract not just a tag. But still hasn't taken to social media or the media. The way it's supposed to be done.

Adams' IMO is literally the polar opposite of Dak. Cant shut up, goes on social media too much. Adams is trying to get a deal 2 years before his contact is up, where Dak fulfilled his contract, etc.

The agent is the common ground. That's it.

BINGO!  

48 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

Exactly 

Reality is he isnt going anywhere and everyone wants to cancel him over some tweets. Miss me with that. He'll play this year and well sign him next year. Adams social media freak outs are a big non story unless JD caves which I doubt. 

Jamal won’t sign here for any amount of money 

17 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

If that were the case i dont think hed have made it past last years trade deadline. 

I agree with @GangGreen420

Joe Douglas has been nothing short of amazing thus far, but he couldn't have predicted this to happen. Jamal has gone 180 degrees.

I can't see a situation where Jamal is playing for us ever again.

1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

I agree with @GangGreen420

Joe Douglas has been nothing short of amazing thus far, but he couldn't have predicted this to happen. Jamal has gone 180 degrees.

I can't see a situation where Jamal is playing for us ever again.

Just my opinion .. but I think that would mean he sits out the 2020 season or the 2020 season is cancelled.  I think the latter is more realist then the former.  

Edited by JetsFan15

1 hour ago, Colt45fool said:

Maybe I'm an optimist, but i think reality will settle in just like it did last year. Adams was way more upset when he thought he was on the trading block lol.

He’s lost the fan base now. Which is awful for a player. If he stays over 80% of the fan base doesn’t like him. Will they cheer for him? Of course. But will dislike him. And that’s not fun for a player to play for a team that doesn’t like you. 

25 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

He’s lost the fan base now. Which is awful for a player. If he stays over 80% of the fan base doesn’t like him. Will they cheer for him? Of course. But will dislike him. And that’s not fun for a player to play for a team that doesn’t like you. 

Id be more worried about my teammates since it’s apparently not just about the money and he’s acting like he’s already gone. I know if I’m Mosley/Mclendon I’m looking at him sideways. He absolutely can’t be a team captain 

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

Id be more worried about my teammates since it’s apparently not just about the money and he’s acting like he’s already gone. I know if I’m Mosley/Mclendon I’m looking at him sideways. He absolutely can’t be a team captain 

Remember his I’m not a loser tirade when Sam was out and sick and we struggled. Should have stripped his C then.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Has he? Revis pulled a similar thing. Asked for a contract way above marlet value. When he whined he was criticized by all of the same people who are criticizing him now.  He got his band-aid deal and not only did we root for him, we welcomed him back after winning a SB with our rival. 

3 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

Has he? Revis pulled a similar thing. Asked for a contract way above marlet value. When he whined he was criticized by all of the same people who are criticizing him now.  He got his band-aid deal and not only did we root for him, we welcomed him back after winning a SB with our rival. 

Im judging how well the fan base will accept him based on the people on here. And you are one of few who seem like it will be ok if he returns now. That’s why I used the 80% guess.

As for me... I hated Revis when he held out and all. Didn’t want him back as a FA either. Did I cheer for him when he had our jersey on? Yes. But that doesn’t mean I have to like him. For example I hated ARod from way before he was a Yankee. When he came to the Yankees I cheered for him. But still hated him.

This is how I see Adams for me now. I hate him will all this. But if he is a Jet I will cheer for him even though I dislike him.

21 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

Revis is a lot different than Adams. One, Revis was under the old CBA structure so his GTD money had run out, we also were coming off an AFCCG appearance and Revis just had the best year for a CB ever. Then came back the next year and was Elite again, then came back the next year and was Elite again. The tore his ACL(his fear) and then he got TRADED by an idiot. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Revis is a lot different than Adams. One, Revis was under the old CBA structure so his GTD money had run out, we also were coming off an AFCCG appearance and Revis just had the best year for a CB ever. Then came back the next year and was Elite again, then came back the next year and was Elite again. The tore his ACL(his fear) and then he got TRADED by an idiot. 

Revis also did not demand a trade as I remember.  He also did not public bid farewell to his teammates and fans.  He also did not submit a list of teams to trade him to.  I don't recall Revis saying much publicly but let his agent do so.