Jamal Adams Trade Thread

rdelaney89

3 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

That's a very black and white way of looking at it

Sorry if it comes across that way. But I've always thought that way about Robby. That is he valuable? Yes. But certainly isn't a WR you can build around and rely on. He's easy to take out of games. I think paying him big money was always going to be a mistake. At times there were plenty on here happy with giving him 15mill. Which is crazy to me.

For me he isn't even close to a complete WR. And to pay him top dollar was nuts.

I'll use an example... at RB there's RBs that can catch the ball better than others and that can run the ball better than others. There's some that can only do 1 or the other great. James White won't ever get a HUGE payday bc he doesnt run the ball great. He's a receiving weapon. Carlos Hyde doesn't catch the ball great and will struggle to get a big pay day now. Etc.

Robby cant run 75% of routes great (which is ok) bc there's a spot in the NFL for that. But its something totally different to pay him based on thinking he can run 75% of the routes great instead of 25% of routes great.

• Like 1

I just finished watching some 2019 highlights of Robby.  I think with a better OL, Robby would have cracked 1000 yds.  He and Sam just always seemed to be on the same page.  We should have gave him the two year deal at $10 per.

Manish has no source, he’s making an “easy” assumption.

speaking of..I texted my “guy” about the Jamal situation and he said he really didn’t know much other than the Jets are “fed up” with his antics and “even though he’s a back to back team MVP, he’s not as liked in the locker room as you might think.” Take it FWIW

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

speaking of..I texted my “guy” about the Jamal situation and he said he really didn’t know much other than the Jets are “fed up” with his antics and “even though he’s a back to back team MVP, he’s not as liked in the locker room as you might think.” Take it FWIW

Damn

30 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Not surprising.