Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

2 hours ago, swoosh said:

if he works and isn't some college kid, he should be up fairly soon. i see no reason we need to drag this out all the way until 9pm est. even a few hours earlier buys us some extra hours tomorrow which would be nice with it being draft day. N4 should end before the draft starts

yeah i’m a uni student lol but i’m here now

daboy lock

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, swoosh said:

pretty close. probs 7-9. does it really matter? 

3 hours ago, mission27 said:

People may be at work tbh and at least one of our players is almost certainly asleep (I'm not saying this person does or does not have any specific role or powers)

I'm wiling to call it if the majority wants to lock in votes but I will give everyone else as much time as they need to get moves in, since a night time of 9pm was announced.  This will of course mean no game talk potentially for a few hours. 

Up to you guys

Yes, we need a majority locked on Daboyle if we are to end the day early 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

i'm aware. my point was does it really matter if we have 8 or 9? we're close enough. i'll get you a count tho. 

In the grand scheme of things probably not, but if there isnt a majority locked there is always a chance the votes change, so there cant/shouldn't be a lynch 

we have 7 votes for daboyle which came in after mission's post about ending early. 5/7 actually added "lock". not sure if that matters. probs does since we're being technical. 

MWil23 (lock)

pickle

swoosh (lock)

matts (lock)

daboyle (lock)

biggio

slim (lock)