Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

Just now, The Orca said:

Great job @swoosh!!!!!!!

So you were infected N2 and became a carrier N3 and are mafia aligned? 

No, I was infected last night and not told the end results. I was also given a vaccine that is 50/50 if I die. I was also given more but it doesnt help for me to say it. 

Im not sure the right way to go about this, tbh

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No, I was infected last night and not told the end results. I was also given a vaccine that is 50/50 if I die. I was also given more but it doesnt help for me to say it. 

33% chance they die and are removed from the game

33% chance they pass the virus to another player, but recover (they have antibodies that will protect them from being reinfected on that night, or the next)

33% chance they become a carrier of the virus (mafia aligned) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is it your choice to take the vaccine and I'm assuming it's not hydroC?

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Is it your choice to take the vaccine and I'm assuming it's not hydroC?

Yes. I got it from the fundraiser. Its 33% I turn mafia if I dont do it. Its 50% I die if I attempt it. So this is really a bad situation. I think I should be lynched next, there is no scenario that you can trust me after tomorrow. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Yes. I got it from the fundraiser. Its 33% I turn mafia if I dont do it. Its 50% I die if I attempt it. So this is really a bad situation. I think I should be lynched next, there is no scenario that you can trust me after tomorrow. 

I'd say take the vaccine. No reason to waste a lynch on you. You either die or are cured. The lynch needs to be for original scum targets