Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

5 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I am Duke Johnson Jr.

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

1. @swoosh - dr fauci 

4. @Matts4313 - xi

5. @Forge - oj or civ 

8. @JoshstraDaymus - Duke Johnson Jr.

9. @Mega Ron - bill o'brien

12. @biggio7 - ???

13. @The Orca - ???

15. @Dome - ???

19. @HoboRocket - jj watt

22. @Shady Slim - ???

23.  @bcb1213 - ???

help me fill this in if we know more. 

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

You'd be guessing wrong.

It's orca and someone. No idea on the 2nd because everyone is inactive (biggio and dome should have been killed). If it's not one of the inactives, then it's shady or yourself. 

Just now, swoosh said:

It's orca and someone. No idea on the 2nd because everyone is inactive (biggio and dome should have been killed). If it's not one of the inactives, then it's shady or yourself. 

Why should I have been killed?

Just now, swoosh said:

I'm actually with you that I probably should have been modkilled prior, this game fell by the wayside for me with everything else in the world but here I am.

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I'm actually with you that I probably should have been modkilled prior, this game fell by the wayside for me with everything else in the world but here I am.

what's your read on the other 4 I named? Orca, shady, dome, and biggio

Just now, swoosh said:

1 vote in 7 nights calls for a mod kill IMO

I said I was playing in character as mission

i wasnt put on the probationary period so I assumed he was enjoying my routine and I was OK... once he tagged me and told me to post I did, then I voted the next day

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

what's your read on the other 4 I named? Orca, shady, dome, and biggio

My gut on Orca is that he's actually trying to help, but I'm not outside of believing that's intentionally misleading.

Shady has been pretty inactive, no?

Dome often plays the meme-y game that I think he's playing now, typically civ for that. Reminds me of when he played Kelly in The Office mafia.

Biggio I actually do believe is scum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

My gut on Orca is that he's actually trying to help, but I'm not outside of believing that's intentionally misleading.

Shady has been pretty inactive, no?

Dome often plays the meme-y game that I think he's playing now, typically civ for that. Reminds me of when he played Kelly in The Office mafia.

Biggio I actually do believe is scum.

orca is definitely purposely misleading. look at his voting history on the last page. he's not that bad lol.

he may have been infected n1 though.

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

orca is definitely purposely misleading. look at his voting history on the last page. he's not that bad lol.

he may have been infected n1 though.

I would not say no to an Orca vote tonight. Jaylen Watkins seems like a random player to claim but I don't know the Texans that well.

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I would not say no to an Orca vote tonight. Jaylen Watkins seems like a random player to claim but I don't know the Texans that well.

I'm just worried Orca was converted N1. only 1 person was killed on N2, it could've been from the bat or the mafia hit. that means someone was successfully converted. orca is a prime candidate for that. 

I'm leaning towards going shady first. his voting history is atrocious. threw a meaningless vote on pickle N1, but when N2 rolled around he was the deciding vote to send fin packing over pickle. on the wrong side of N4 and was on civs N5-7.