2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

What are the Packers doing?

IDK.  But in my Superflex dynasty league I hope Love is there in the 3rd.  I’ll scoop him up in a heartbeat because you don’t take a guy round 1 without giving him a shot.  

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

What are the Packers doing?

Planning to let Aaron Jones walk once he's expensive.   It's bold, but it totally makes sense for 2021.  It just doesn't do much for 2020.  But at this stage, that's not a bad idea at all.

7 minutes ago, broncostrings said:

I think it is short sited to just assume that Hamler should have not been taken because they could’ve gotten a wide receiver later on. The Broncos targeted him obviously because he is different from the other two wide receivers that they have. They have nothing like him including Juedy. Just getting another wide receiver later in the third doesn’t exactly replace what we just picked up. We now have three stud wide receivers and all three of them completely different. If we waited to get a wide receiver, He would not be as contrast to the other two studs they have. I think this is a great pick up. All I care about is we get Talent to improve  the team and that’s what happened.

Nailed it.  I think it confirms that Ruggs and the speed dynamic he brings were probably atop Elway's WR board.  That said, I would bet Elway's next presser he comes out and says any other year he thinks they'd have a first round grade on Hamler.

TBD but I like the dynamic Hamler will bring, I like the spacing it creates for our volume receivers. I like the shot he gives us for good field position via the return game.  I scratched my head at first, but starting to look less into who we passed on and more into how the pick fits/helps the team.

• Like 2