NFL Draft GDT: Day One (no spoiled picks!!)

Forge

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

They know one way or the other so I'm not worried. Staley won't let them go into today without a clear answer.

Yeah, but if he's gone, just another hole to fill. It really sucks that we didn't cash in last year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

I just can't see Joe giving up already. The team is so close. I think MM is spitting out BS to make teams relax on the top OL. 

It may be a body thing. Multiple injuries last year, body breaking down...I don't think that he wants to leave, but I wonder if he questions his body ability to stand up to it at this point 

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

I just can't see Joe giving up already. The team is so close. I think MM is spitting out BS to make teams relax on the top OL. 

I don't know, I guess he took that loss very hard and he really had trouble staying healthy last year. I would not be surprised at all if he called it. I hope he gives it one more run, but I'm kind of leaning towards him calling it a career. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It may be a body thing. Multiple injuries last year, body breaking down...I don't think that he wants to leave, but I wonder if he questions his body ability to stand up to it at this point 

well, what a girl then. He's not taking a beating as a ZBT, so TOUGHEN UP JOEY!!!!!