NFL Draft GDT: Day One (no spoiled picks!!)

Forge

Well, luck and good will to Marquise Goodwin where ever he ends up. He did do us some good and gave some memories.

I wonder if Pettis will be moved? Probably has less value at this point than MG? I really hoped he would do well here. He was my fave WR in that draft. 

So pumped for tonight! I think I am hoping for both picks to have moderate trade backs to gain a 2nd and a 3rd or at least a 4th for tomorrow/Saturday.

Lamb, Jeudy or Ruggs would be nice, but I really do like a lot of the WRs in this draft. I don't think Tyler Johnson has gotten much talk here though...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I hope not! I know Dallas mentioned they will be looking at TE so hopefully they beat us to that punch. I saw an article awhile back having us talk to the TE from Portland state, but in a couple of mocks he wasn’t taken until the later rounds. 

Yes, Charlie Taumoepeau is intriguing....I also like Dalton Keene and Adam Trautman. 

Sure wish we had kept Kaden Smith last year. ¬¬

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Interesting. Could be Philly moving up to #13 and then Goodwin being part of the deal. 

Hmm that would be interesting especially with all the chatter about us being mocked Jefferson. I would prefer to stay put and take the receiver we like at 13 and then trade our 31st to HOU. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Interesting. Could be Philly moving up to #13 and then Goodwin being part of the deal. 

I would hope we'd wait and see what was there if that was the case. I'm hoping we are packaging Goodwin with one of our mid/late round picks to move up. Eagles have 3 4th rounders. My guess is we package Goodwin with a 5th to move into the fourth. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

I'd like that. Starting with Jefferson or Jones today.

Agree we'll trade down with both. Still think we trade down with Philly, Minn or Miami's 26, pick up an extra 2nd plus change and pick up Yetur Gross-Matos. We win due to our pass rush on defence and our scheme on offence. There are no generational WRs or CBs in this draft so we will draft to fit what we do best and get better at places that we are already great at. We won't pick up a CB or WR until Day 3.