NFL Draft GDT: Day One (no spoiled picks!!)

Forge

3 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly i wouldn't that O-line is horrible and having Hopkins and Lamb doesn't fix any of that.

That's why I'm hoping Derrick Brown falls to them. Yeah, Vita Vea 2.0 will really show the NFL the Cardinals are for real...

Edited by NinerNation21

4 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly i wouldn't that O-line is horrible and having Hopkins and Lamb doesn't fix any of that.

They got that squirrely little QB back there too though, he's just got to run around a bit and huck it up and there's a good chance that one of those guys come down with it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sherm said:

Yes sir. Come get this work. 

What are we trading down for and for whom? That's my biggest problem with the trade from 13. I suppose if it's a wide receiver, I can't hate it. I have enough questions about even the top 3 that grabbing any of the others is just as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

What are we trading down for and for whom? That's my biggest problem with the trade from 13. I suppose if it's a wide receiver, I can't hate it. I have enough questions about even the top 3 that grabbing any of the others is just as well. 

My guess is all this info is based on who falls to our pick. If our guy is there we're staying put. If not and a team wants to come up we can have a deal in place so it can be finalized pretty quick.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Eric Branch is thinking that we will trade down to 20 and get Jefferson

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

They're going to go out the box from what we are thinking.

49ers select Isaiah Simmons to be our Dee Ford of teh future.  O.o

... then stay put to draft Mike Pittman Jr. at #31. 

Then it's crickets until rd 5.

Simmons would be basically our replacement for Tartt or Kwon