NFL Draft Thread: Day 3

18 minutes ago, e16bball said:

It just gets so old, I live right in the middle of Ravens Country or Purple Nation or whatever other else they call it — and I’m so tired of them being so well-run and so successful all the time. I did get much credit with the lady friend for landing a rare Lamar jersey right before Christmas last year, so I appreciate that at least. 

But seriously. Thus far, they’ve drafted Patrick Queen, JK Dobbins, Justin Madubuike, Devin Duvernay, Malik Harrison, Ben Bredeson, and now James Proche. That’s ridiculous.

Yea I am obviously removed down here in Orlando, I see way more Redskins fans than Ravens fans even though both are small numbers of course.

Was easy for me to jump on the Bandwagon last year

1 minute ago, RaykwonDaChef said:

Yea I am obviously removed down here in Orlando, I see way more Redskins fans than Ravens fans even though both are small numbers of course.

Was easy for me to jump on the Bandwagon last year

Way more retirees from our glory days down in Florida right now than Baltimore.  Most of those Ravens fans are still working stiffs.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Watch us go WR again with hill

Mclaurin, Gandy-Golden, Sims, Harmon, Hill

would by far be youngest in the league

Thad Moss still there

We're probably already there. I think all of our WRs are under 26 except for Cody Latimer.

Edited by turtle28