2020 Draft | Eagles WAR ROOM- Day One

Kiltman

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Diet peach iced tea. Protein snack pack and the wife is doing bed time. I’m ready 

I also stocked up on Chobani flips (peanut butter cup), Apple-cinnamon gogo squeezes, and turkey lunchables. Completely forgot to get otter pops (It's like 90 degrees in SoCal today) 
Your lady goes to bed at 7?

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I also stocked up on Chobani flips (peanut butter cup), Apple-cinnamon gogo squeezes, and turkey lunchables. Completely forgot to get otter pops (It's like 90 degrees in SoCal today) 
Your lady goes to bed at 7?

his wife is putting their young daughters to bed. 

DJax is on Shady’s Instagram live right now. 

Shady asked him who he thinks is being drafted first. Djax said Howie spoke to him, and isn’t going to say too much but that they’re going for a “speedster”.

Ruggs? Mims?

2 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

DJax is on Shady’s Instagram live right now. 

Shady asked him who he thinks is being drafted first. Djax said Howie spoke to him, and isn’t going to say too much but that they’re going for a “speedster”.

Ruggs? Mims?

Peoples-Jones or John Hightower most likely. Maybe Claypool. Ruggs is going to Dallas and Mims is going to NYG in round 2.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Why would Howie talk to You DeSean? To tell you the "Speedster" we hope to draft that replaces you? GTFOH,  Howie told me.....

He said it "will be a speedster to start opposite me". LOL
Who knows, only time will tell.