2020 Draft | Eagles WAR ROOM- Day One

Kiltman

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah that would be a good fit but we still haven't let a player wear 87 since Celek. Kinda doubt they would give him 12, but who knows?

yeah I just don't get these pseudo retired numbers. #25 hopefully gets released from that too this year.

37 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Hoping Lurie would ok him gettin #12

can't use it

Oh right because some random dude who played against Joe and Tom in the 40's was good compared to the loser competition he played back then. Exaggeration. I understand Steve Van Buren's significance in Eagles history, but man that annoys me. 

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

Oh right because some random dude who played against Joe and Tom in the 40's was good compared to the loser competition he played back then. Exaggeration. I understand Steve Van Buren's significance in Eagles history, but man that annoys me. 

SVB was awesome...but I getcha.

I hate retired numbers unless the type of guy who truly like defined a franchise and vice versa.
So to me it should just be #60 and #20.

If Reggie didn't go to Green Bay #92 would also be there and I'd accept doing it even with that.
SVB probably would be next up as far as seeing an argument for it ha.

I hope at some point they do what colleges do and do a legacy thing with some of the retired numbers.