2020 Draft | Eagles WAR ROOM- Day One

Kiltman

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This day is going to be so long....lol I am here for it. So hyped with nothing else going on. 

I told my wife I'm watching every pick. I have put in more than enough family time.....lol 

I couldn’t sleep last night but made for a nice way to chunk off half of today by sleeping in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Don’t wanna give up that 2nd and that’s at the very least what they’re gonna get. I’m ok with hoping one slides and the price goes down. Otherwise, sit tight and see what falls. 

Have to disagree with you this time. If we have a chance to get a premiere player at a position of need like one of those two, giving up a 2nd is nothing in the grand scheme of things

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Don’t wanna give up that 2nd and that’s at the very least what they’re gonna get. I’m ok with hoping one slides and the price goes down. Otherwise, sit tight and see what falls. 

I'd think 101 and a 2021 2nd could get it done. We might even get like a 2021 4 or 5 back in that deal

• Like 1

According to Greg Cosell, Van Jefferson is a beast at defeating press coverage. That means he's more than a slot. And he lined up at X for Florida 75% of the time. Pittman is a dog at beating it too. Higgins is efficient at defeating it. Reagor and Edwards too. I'm trying to find all the guys who are good at beating press. Aka non definite slot guys.

Lets talk about the guys we're most interested in at WR after the first two rounds.

For me the guys I'd like to see us take are: (not necessarily in order, but kinda)

Van Jefferson
Chase Claypool
Isaiah Hodgins
Devin Duvernay
Tyler Johnson
Darnell Mooney
AGG
James Proche

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Lets talk about the guys we're most interested in at WR after the first two rounds.

For me the guys I'd like to see us take are: (not necessarily in order, but kinda)

Van Jefferson 
Bowden Jr

Tyler Johnson 

Gibson
Quartney Davis

AGG

Proche

Binjimen Victor 

(the spacing and order means nothing, I’m just on my phone)

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Van Jefferson
Chase Claypool
Isaiah Hodgins
Devin Duvernay
Tyler Johnson
Darnell Mooney

AGG
James Proche

Those for me and I would possibly take a flyer on

DPJ in the 4th 

Coulter 5th

Bowden 5th

G Davis 5th 

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

Van Jefferson
Chase Claypool
Isaiah Hodgins
Devin Duvernay
Tyler Johnson
Darnell Mooney
AGG
James Proche

Van Jefferson
Q Davis 
Isaiah Hodgins
Devin Duvernay