37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

41 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

I wouldn't say I'm rooting for you guys...but I think I'm one of the few Vikings fans who dislikes the Bears even more than the Packers. So with that in mind, good luck on Thursday.

Thanks for the rooting. hating the Bears is fun isn't it. Thanks good luck to you guys this week also.

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Should have been on the phone 4 weeks ago buying the best OL a 4th or 5th round pick can buy. Injuries have been devastating but TT has done nothing to help the situation. Our OL depth was suspect even before Bulaga's injury, let alone after he and Bakh got hurt.

And when that OL gets hurt or isn't up to par, we're sitting here fussing about it.  Except for the fact that nobody thought we'd be stretched this thin because of injury.  I mean before the season, who thought we'd be realistically looking at Pankey and McCray being our starting tackles?  Yeah, I don't think that was ever a realistic situation to prepare for.

43 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

And when that OL gets hurt or isn't up to par, we're sitting here fussing about it.  Except for the fact that nobody thought we'd be stretched this thin because of injury.  I mean before the season, who thought we'd be realistically looking at Pankey and McCray being our starting tackles?  Yeah, I don't think that was ever a realistic situation to prepare for.

Shoulda kept like 15 linemen tbh :)

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Given that Perry rushes primarily over the LT side, I wonder if the club on his right hand is more or less of a problem compared to his left hand?

My thinking is that your outside hand is most important when playing OLB, so a cast on the inside hand would be preferable.

7 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Silly question... do referees check clubs? If not we need to pull a Patriots and add some "medical grade weight" to help perry's rehab haha. Give Perry a 10 lb punch.

They certainly did in high school. My brother had to get his wrist re-taped because they didn't like the tape the trainer had used. I was unlucky enough to have a ref question whether I was wearing a tailbone pad, so he called all the other refs over to prod the area until they were satisfied that I was wearing one (they never actually asked me if I was or not)

No team can absorb 4 OTs down. I doubt you'd even find quality depth for a fair price, but I'm sure they are looking. Thing is, both B&B are both game to game, so it's just a matter of getting through a week or two hopefully. How much do you want to overpay for another backup OT? How long will it take him to get better than the young guys who at least have been learning the offense?

I'm sure they are examining all options but that doesn't mean there are any good ones.

Archived