2020 Draft | Eagles select: Jalen Reagor (#21 ovr)

Kiltman

6 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

The Ohio state

Quick screens a Dougie P special, slants and fades...1 nice strong handed slant vs Okudah and 1 fade he caught vs some guy I didn't recognize. I tried several times to review that drop across the middle was that too hot or concentration? Which has been noted. 

Again he's pretty explosive. He should ball out in Dallas on that turf.  

18 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Now I need to see Hamler in the 2nd. Raegor will be outside, Hamler would be the slot. If we get Hamler to pair up with raegor and give us that dual speed, quick seperation hard fighting WR duo I will be satisfied with reaching for Raegor. 

I woulnd´t hate it. So much explosiveness in the WR corps would be intriguing but there´s some damn good talent at Safety that we can´t waste. We already did last year.

21 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Ok but Carson doesn't throw that so why is that a fit? 

EDIT: The ability to separate vertically was a need...successor to Djax or both on the field at the same time. Sure. 

Maybe he doesn't throw it because he doesn't have anyone who could catch it.

• Like 1

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

I woulnd´t hate it. So much explosiveness in the WR corps would be intriguing but there´s some damn good talent at Safety that we can´t waste. We already did last year.

I just see a run on safeties coming tonight in the first 10 picks. So I'd rather go the KC route and go for Speed. Imagine what a defense would do with D JAX , Raegor , and Hamler all on the field. **** imagine lining them all up on the same side with their route running capabilities. Could be insane. 

21 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Watch reagor Vs Ohio in 2018 Vs two top corners. When he had a decent Qb he had over 1000 yards. His Qb this year threw for 2000 yards with a 53% completion rate lol.

I said it before I'll say it again. What the TCU QBs did this year was equivalent to throwing a 73.4 Passer rating against the Giants defense for an entire season.

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I just see a run on safeties coming tonight in the first 10 picks. So I'd rather go the KC route and go for Speed. Imagine what a defense would do with D JAX , Raegor , and Hamler all on the field. **** imagine lining them all up on the same side with their route running capabilities. Could be insane. 

If there´s a run at them so be it. But while there´s the chance I would rather we get a safety specially if he can play CF.

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

If there´s a run at them so be it. But while there´s the chance I would rather we get a safety specially if he can play CF.

Yeah I'd totally down to get one of those safeties at 53  but if we go WR or CB or EDGE and get K'Von Wallace at 103 I am GOOD.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

There are still so many great players left.

6 safeties. 
YGM
Mims
Fulton
Epenesa
Jaylon Johnson
Hamler
Shenault

I'd be shocked if one of them doesn't fall to us.

• Like 1