2020 Draft | Eagles select: Jalen Reagor (#21 ovr)

Kiltman

Just now, Kiltman said:

Heard he said he want #18 on this IGlive that’s why I went with that (in addition to him having it his freshman year)

leaves #13 open for whatever other WR we take. Unless they’d actually use a number in the 80s

If we draft Bryan Edwards he would look good with an 80s #

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

reading about this guy and watching him play got me a bit excited ngl.

Reagor is cool, but more of a high end #2 like D Jax/Lockett. And that's cool, it helps our team, but just once it would be nice to have a true #1 WR.

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Reagor is cool, but more of a high end #2 like D Jax/Lockett. And that's cool, it helps our team, but just once it would be nice to have a true #1 WR.

Reagor's potential is sky high. He might be a #2, but there's literally nothing to suggest he can't be a #1 lol

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

TY Hilton is a true #1 at a similar build and still set so it is possible he is a number 1, but his type is not the typical build for it. Doesn't mean it can't be true

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

TY Hilton is a true #1 at a similar build and still set so it is possible he is a number 1, but his type is not the typical build for it. Doesn't mean it can't be true

I don't hold TY Hilton in the same tier as Hopkins/Thomas/Julio/Green/Evans and neither do you. I want one of those for 5 years. TY is closer to D Jax/Cooks/Lockett than Julio/Thomas/Hopkins/Pre-injury OBJ/AB/Green. He also disappears in the red zone. I want that 90 catches, 1300 yards, 10 td's stud that we haven't had since T.O. The guy who can beat press coverage constantly.

Edited by Jeezla

17 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't hold TY Hilton in the same tier as Hopkins/Thomas/Julio/Green/Evans and neither do you. I want one of those for 5 years. TY is closer to D Jax/Cooks/Lockett than Julio/Thomas/Hopkins/Pre-injury OBJ/AB/Green. He also disappears in the red zone. I want that 90 catches, 1300 yards, 10 td's stud that we haven't had since T.O. The guy who can beat press coverage constantly.

We have that:

ARC336505.png