2020 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

Even though we basically have all of our top needs left with the draft we have had and this position is probably lower on the list. I kind of want an EDGE in the 5th round. I am not a huge Gary fan(while I hope he develops into a stud), there are still snaps to go around, plus it would be good insurance incase someone gets hurt and that 3rd Edge spot needs to be filled. 

Is an ILB going to beat out Burks, Bolton, Summers, roster cut after preseason? 

Will a WR really beat out the guys we have now unless they had a completely different skill set?

Would be fine with a CB but we took Hollman in the 5th last year.

Would be fine with a development OT or IDL but we could take one with our other 5th rounder. 

Edited by Victor1124

2 minutes ago, Victor1124 said:

Even though we basically have all of our top needs left with the draft we have had and this position is probably lower on the list. I kind of want an EDGE in the 5th round. I am not a huge Gary fan(while I hope he develops into a stud), there are still snaps to go around, and it would be good insurance incase someone gets hurt and that 3rd Edge spot needs to be filled. 

Is an ILB going to beat out Burks, Bolton, Summers, roster cut after preseason? 

Will a WR really beat out the guys we have now unless they had a completely different skill set?

Would be fine with a CB but we took Hollman in the 5th last year.

Would be fine with a development OT or IDL but we could take one with our other 5th rounder. 

If he's still there, watch out for Jonathan Garvin in the 5th round. 

• Like 2

Just now, packfanfb said:
1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Now I hope that Biadasz free falls.  Get that Linsley replacement, not joking.

I have my eye on this as well. 

If we go IOL I'd rather hnave Bredeson. Elgton could play center.