2020 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

Can't help but imagine OJ Howard in our offense vs Deguara.    Don't know that our 3rd rounder could have landed him but I don't think it would have taken much more.

I can't help but imagine OJ Howard in our offense instead of Dillon.  The RD2 pick would have gotten it done.  Then draft the RB in RD3 if you must, and it likely still could have been Dillon.

MIN = D.J. Wonnum

Pre-Draft Analysis

Wonnum is a high-cut and somewhat lean EDGE with long arms. He has the quick hands, length and agility to develop into a disruptive edge rusher. He needs to develop counter moves and add a power element to his game. Wonnum flashes the ability to lock out and keep defenders off his frame, but he typically gives ground when he's isolated in the run game.

Just now, beekay414 said:

lol didn't even put that together. I just like the kid. Either way, I like the top 7 guys available at C. 

They would have some kind of continuity, you would think.   I actually really like the idea.  I like Linsley, but I can't imagine paying him 3rd contract money.  Especially when we are going to have to pay Clark and Jaire soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

MIN = D.J. Wonnum

Pre-Draft Analysis

Wonnum is a high-cut and somewhat lean EDGE with long arms. He has the quick hands, length and agility to develop into a disruptive edge rusher. He needs to develop counter moves and add a power element to his game. Wonnum flashes the ability to lock out and keep defenders off his frame, but he typically gives ground when he's isolated in the run game.

had him in my mock, really like him.

• Like 1

MIN = Troy Dye

Dye is a taller linebacker with good instincts and range. He showed decent strength and flashed the ability to get off blocks despite playing with a cast on his hands for the final eight games of the 2019 season. He reads the quarterback and shows good overall awareness in coverage. He's an instinctive pass-rusher who flashes the ability to slip blocks and closes well

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

Is he posting a lot on here again? 

I saw one post, but that was it. 

I love it when he posts his own tweets, that's always fun. 

Wait wait, he has an account here???!?!

Did I know that? What the hell

Edited by Norm