2020 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Luke Bryan has the vocal abilities of a parrot while looking like Butthead. Not sure at all how that clown got famous.

It's not like he's the only huge country singer with zero talent

My research overview for Gandy-Golden

Superb on jump balls. Physical and competitive. Excellent catch radius and technique. Good body control. High effort in run blocker. Decent speed for his size, route running could be improved. Not overly shifty. Not going to generate tons of separation but has other outstanding traits to make up for it.

Just now, Norm said:

Good point. 

When do pick next anyways

tomorrow I think.

I got ribs and some potato chips for lunch, then I also had some cake because I saw a single serving piece of birthday cake at the store too.  What I am trying to say is that it is about nap time.

• Like 1

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

tomorrow I think.

I got ribs and some potato chips for lunch, then I also had some cake because I saw a single serving piece of birthday cake at the store too.  What I am trying to say is that it is about nap time.

I'm literally debating taking a nap right now but the old lady sounds like she's in the kitchen making lunch so I better wait for that