2020 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

You have been generally positive and I respect that. Give us names you like and you think we might gun for?

Khalil Davis | IDL | Nebraska
Any of the top 6 centers available (Harris, Ismael, Williams, Cabral, Pollard, Hanson)
Justin Strnad | ILB | Wake Forest
Several WR that I listed after quoting jburge earlier
Terence Steele | OT | Texas Tech
Dane Jackson | CB | Pittsburgh

Just a few of the guys I like that are still around.

• Like 1

Just now, packfanfb said:

There goes Joe Reed

Reed is a versatile weapon who lines up out wide, in the slot and in the backfield. He's a threat to break out after the catch. He's one of the most dangerous kickoff return men in the country. Virginia did a good job of scheming to get him open. There's plenty of room for improvement when it comes to route running. Reed finished his college career with 17 tackles and has good kick coverage potential.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

lol

true story: if Minnesota had our draft I'd probably making fun of them for taking a back-up QB, a fat RB, and a short TE

But they're my guys now, and they will be all-pro's.

I'd make fun of this draft of the DC Defenders had it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

lol

true story: if Minnesota had our draft I'd probably making fun of them for taking a back-up QB, a fat RB, and a short TE

But they're my guys now, and they will be all-pro's.

The Love pick would make me nervous.  I don't want the Bears or VIkings to get a QB who might be good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Khalil Davis | IDL | Nebraska
Any of the top 6 centers available (Harris, Ismael, Williams, Cabral, Pollard, Hanson)
Justin Strnad | ILB | Wake Forest
Several WR that I listed after quoting jburge earlier
Terence Steele | OT | Texas Tech
Dane Jackson | CB | Pittsburgh

Just a few of the guys I like that are still around.

I'll admit didnt watch Steele at all, but just based of senior bowl (plus little combine) that dude was a big no for me.

• Like 1

There are a lot of holes to fill where we are very thin. One injury away from cashing in the season as I see it  Ol, DL, CB. I don't know if there are any Diamonds in the rough at WR, TE, we can always add a dozen or so UDFA's. Are there any guys still left that were projected to go higher?

1 minute ago, chillparsi1 said:

I'll admit didnt watch Steele at all, but just based of senior bowl (plus little combine) that dude was a big no for me.

Lot of work to be done, for certain. If you want to play it safer, Scott Frantz makes sense. But, as I've stated before, I expect him to go undrafted due to non-football related stuff.

Prince Tega Wanogho is another good one but I tried to avoid the big name still on the board.