2020 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman -   Some wide receivers I'd love today:

Antonio Gandy-Golden
K.J. Hill
Joe Reed
Quartney Davis
Gabriel Davis!!!
James Proche!!!
Tyler Johnson
Isaiah Coulter
Isiah Hodgins
John Hightower!!!
Quintez Cephus
Jauan Jennings
DPJ
Darnell Mooney!!!

Can any of these guys help us now? And will any of them even make it to our 30th pick in the 5th round?

Just now, Victor1124 said:

Broncos take Albert O to pair with Drew Lock. He is very similar to Noah Fant and the Broncos are loading up on weapons. If Lock develops and their offensive line holds up well they could have a pretty scary offense. 

They got him? I've been too busy bitching about how tarded MLF and Gute are.

Time to lay some long odds money on Drew lock most yards or TDs or something

47 minutes ago, Leader said:

I've only looked at tape for KJ Hill. I wouldnt mind him running routes for us. The leader in receptions for OSU? Thats max production on a big stage. Dont know his 40 or Combine times - or how he stacks up versus the others listed.

Finally back after my computer crashed.

KJ Hill ran a 4.6.

Had a look at Quez Watkins. 6ft, 4.35s with long arms. I like his tape, looks a little skinny -  reminds me of Paul Richardson. I wouldn't say no to him if we drafted him.

I don't expect the Packers to be in play for a potential trade up until we hit the 4th round comp picks.

Edited by Chili
  • Like 1

Just now, Victor1124 said:

Broncos take Albert O to pair with Drew Lock. He is very similar to Noah Fant and the Broncos are loading up on weapons. If Lock develops and their offensive line holds up well they could have a pretty scary offense. 

Their entire draft has been skill position players.  They won the Super Bowl with geriatric Manning and an elite defense and now they think it's a great idea to ignore a declining defense and throw everything into offense.  It won't end well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chili said:

Finally back after my computer crashed. KJ Hill ran a 4.6. Had a look at Quez Watkins. 6ft, 4.35s with long arms. I like his tape, looks a little skinny -  reminds me of Paul Richardson. I wouldn't say no to him if we drafted him.

He's too small a guy to be that slow.