The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Really we taught carr how to fumble lol seriously lol. Carr has the most fumbles in raiders history. Think about that he’s fumbled more in his 6-7 years than any other player in our history no matter the position. If you want to say he just started 3-4 years ago to feel better have at it. 

i looked it up, crazy how little Stabler fumbled. Carr fumbles are his biggest knock. 

42 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

So he gets punished cause he has a lil speed to break a occasional semi long run…ok

No, he just wasn't consistent at all like you're claiming. He had a few big runs but struggled other than that because our run blocking was bad, lol.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

No, he just wasn't consistent at all like you're claiming. He had a few big runs but struggled other than that because our run blocking was bad, lol.

Hard to be consistent when you don’t get carries 🤷🏾‍♂️ He averaged 5 carries per game vs josh 18 per game…. 

4 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Hard to be consistent when you don’t get carries 🤷🏾‍♂️ He averaged 5 carries per game vs josh 18 per game…. 

He had 16 carries for 54 yards in the preseason...

Those who were skeptical about the Giants handing Booker solid backup money at the start of free agency appear to be proven correct at this point. Booker has been inefficient with his touches in the preseason and the Giants better hope that Saquon Barkley can stay healthy. While once thought to be a valuable handcuff, there is no doubt that if Barkley goes down, this is going to be a backfield by committee.

14 hours ago, Geezy said:

i looked it up, crazy how little Stabler fumbled. Carr fumbles are his biggest knock. 

100% carr needs to fumble wayyy less. 

Stabler also threw 143 ints, on 1350 less pass attempts than Carr. Carrs thrown 71.

The game has evolved so much these days. . . Stabler played in an extra 20 games, and Carr still has 1350 more attempts. 
-
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/StabKe00.htm
edit -
Looking at it, Stabler fumbled 39 times in 7 seasons as a starter (some 14 game seasons too back then)
But man he got sacked a lot. Carr wouldnt last 

Edited by BackinBlack

I swear to the lord almighty, carr gets more hate on here than jawalrus. Lol. And we haven’t even played a game yet! And plz, don’t start with the name calling.... I’m waaay tired of that sh*t. I’ve never not called out his flaws, and his fumbling is definitely a big one, no doubt. Needs to stop, period. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

100% carr needs to fumble wayyy less. 

Stabler also threw 143 ints, on 1350 less pass attempts than Carr. Carrs thrown 71.

The game has evolved so much these days. . . Stabler played in an extra 20 games, and Carr still has 1350 more attempts. 
-
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/StabKe00.htm
edit -
Looking at it, Stabler fumbled 39 times in 7 seasons as a starter (some 14 game seasons too back then)
But man he got sacked a lot. Carr wouldnt last 

Only thing that matters is Stabler  won a Superbowl. Carr hasn't.

• Like 1