UDFA showcase showdown 2020 (MNF)

FinneasGage

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

He said superb, not subpar lol

**** my life lol

I think once I read the long shot part and white corner I just thought more negative was coming and that's what my brain decided to read.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

I'm waiting for the Jason Sehorn mention lol

This. I can't believe I haven't seen it even on Reddit or something. Maybe people there are too young to know who he is though

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

This. I can't believe I haven't seen it even on Reddit or something. Maybe people there are too young to know who he is though

You'd think Packer faithful would at least mention Mike Prior (not a CB but still...white DBs are rare, period).

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Mark (Alopecia Areata) Murphy?

Prior actually played for the Packers for 6 seasons in the 90s, that's why I feel like he'd be more relevant than Murphy, who was out of the league by the time Prior even got drafted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Prior actually played for the Packers for 6 seasons in the 90s, that's why I feel like he'd be more relevant than Murphy, who was out of the league by the time Prior even got drafted.

Are we thinking of the same Mark Murphy...the one without red hair...or eyebrows...who played safety for the Packers in the 80s?

1 minute ago, Uffdaswede said:

Are we thinking of the same Mark Murphy...the one without red hair...or eyebrows...who played safety for the Packers in the 80s?

Ha, no. It's kinda tricky considering both of them played safety and both of them are Packers (MM now, that MM then). I was too young to remember that Murphy. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Ha, no. It's kinda tricky considering both of them played safety and both of them are Packers (MM now, that MM then). I was too young to remember that Murphy. 

Yeah that ol cueball was born in 1958!

Whereas I was born in the 1960s. Almost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

You'd think Packer faithful would at least mention Mike Prior (not a CB but still...white DBs are rare, period).

I prefer Scott McGarrahan. Forced that Jerry Rice fumble in the 98' playoffs to advance us to a divisional round showdown in ATL. Oh wait...

• Like 1

Haven't seen this posted here, but apparently Samuels had an irregular heartbeat at his Combine med check, they made him do a 45 minute stress test on an elliptical in order to pass him for onfield work the next day. Said he had total dead legs the following day running the 40 and doing the workout. This according to him in a Bob McGinn article.

Samuels has some nice tape, he's long, decent cover skills, good ball skills and hits really well for a CB. If he's really a high 4.4/low 4.5 guy on a good day, might be a steal. Should challenge the back end corners for a roster spot IMO.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Prior went to college (Illinois St.) in my town .. Normal Il.  He had a strong NFL career .. 35 career picks.  Had a pick in SB 31.  He was also the guy that sent Elway whirly-birding near the goalline in SB32